Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

welcome Oak

Started by Anonymous, March 18, 2020, 12:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I can't say how happy I am to have you posting here..

You're a tremendous asset to any discussion forum..

I'll introduce myself, I'm a forty two year Taiwanese Canadian lady, married to tall blue eyed Dutch Canadian man..

I have two children ages fifteen and almost nineteen..

I work as an admin assistant for the provincial government and my husband is an electrician who manages a shop for a specialized oilfield service contractor..

Most of my favourite things to do are in the summer time like riding my bike, gardening, and walking my dog  before she passed away.

:sad:

Perhaps you can share something about yourself here Oak.

ac_smile

Oak

Thank you for such a warm welcome Fash.

I'm a 53 year old Mexican American.  I'm Californian from the beautiful Bay Area.  My partner is a transplanted Caucasian Texan.  

I work in the Public Health field, with a post graduate degree.  My partner is a patent attorney and PhD Organic Chemist.

I have two adult offspring, one of each gender and one grandson - he's the apple of my eye.

My most favorite hobby is gardening and am so excited that spring is just around the corner.  I enjoy politics as well.  

I hope I add to your forum.

Anonymous

What a pleasant surprise to have Oak here.

What can I say, I am a forty five year old Korean Canadian. I have never been married, no kids. I do have a girlfriend though. I am a Registered Financial Planner. Needless to say, I don't have enough time in the day to respond to panicked clients since the outbreak of COVID-19. My passion is golf. I go to Florida every winter before tax time to golf, golf, golf, golf. I also like working out at the gym in my condo building and I enjoy dining out with my lady, and indulging in single malt scotch and premium beers.

Oh ya, I like debating politics. But, I don't think I need to tell anyone that. :laugh3:

cc

Welcome. Sounds like you have a great attitude so  I hope you will contribute  to those areas of interest to you

I live south of Vancouver BC virtually on   the US border (which as of today literally, I cannot cross, sigh)

I don't usually say much about myself in essay format, but you will learn more about me from post interaction

Have fun with us .. We are not a large group, but there are  good people and good posters here
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Holy fuck, Oak is in China town. Welcome to the ghetto. ac_drinks

You know me Oak. I'm the one and the only, the mighty IRON CHINK!!! A legend in my own mind.

Vancouver

This wouldn't be Gary Oak?
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"This wouldn't be Gary Oak?

Gosh no.

:roll:

Anonymous

Hi, Oak.... I think we've met already.  I don't post much here but I enjoy some of the posters.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Gosh no.

This confused me in the beginning too upon meeting Oak over yonder. I was like "why do I suddenly like this person, when I didnt before" lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Oak

Quote from: "Blazor"

Gosh no.

This confused me in the beginning too upon meeting Oak over yonder. I was like "why do I suddenly like this person, when I didnt before" lol.

Thanks everyone!

Hugs!   I like you all already.  

And Shen Li I'm surrounded by your people...we Mexicans (and Latin Americans) call all East Asians "Chinitos".   ac_lmfao

My best friends have all included Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, and Filipinos beginning in childhood.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"

Gosh no.

Thanks everyone!

And Shen- I'm surrounded by your people...we Mexicans (and Latin Americans) call all you people "Chinitos".   ac_lmfao

You are fucking lucky then.

Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Gosh no.

Thanks everyone!

And Shen- I'm surrounded by your people...we Mexicans (and Latin Americans) call all you people "Chinitos".   ac_lmfao

I would be if you stayed off the damn roads.    ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Gosh no.

Thanks everyone!

I would be if you stayed off the damn roads.    ac_toofunny

You are jealous of our superior natural driving ability. ac_sothere

Hey, I'm going to go check out SG. I'll be right back.

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Oak. I'm a locomotive engineer from Winnipeg. I'm fifty one on April 25. I'm married, but no kids. Four years until retirement and leaving Canada for good.

I hope you like it here.

Frood

Hi Oak,

Youz knowz me alreadyz...

Bye Oak
Blahhhhhh...