Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Love the way trump told Jing Ping Ding Dong

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 18, 2020, 07:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Hopefully they've learned from all of that.

I'm saying that for any of these companies to get any kind of bailout they have to sign a commitment to bring production back to the USA within 3 years.

Made in the U.S.A needs to become a thing again.

I had been a proponent of free trade. What is happening has caused me to reassess everything.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"If you like reading .... https://amgreatness.com/2020/03/17/chinas-post-virus-plan-to-destroy-americas-economy/">China's Post-Virus Plan to Destroy America's Economy

This was a deliberate attack on the world by China using biological warfare.

absolutely

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"If you like reading .... https://amgreatness.com/2020/03/17/chinas-post-virus-plan-to-destroy-americas-economy/">China's Post-Virus Plan to Destroy America's Economy

This was a deliberate attack on the world by China using biological warfare.

Anybody that thinks otherwise is as gullible as it gets.

cc

I agree - it came from that Wuhan Lab ... "could" have been accidental and they covered it up ... "could" ... I believe it was intentional

Note: World is being crippled financially in order to protect people .. China is cruising along beaut financially and gaining greatly against the world

Unfortunately, "gullibility", another deadly virus is rampant in some of  America, EU etc
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I agree - it came from that Wuhan Lab ... "could" have been accidental and they covered it up ... "could" ... I believe it was intentional

Note: World is being crippled financially in order to protect people .. China is cruising along beaut financially and gaining greatly against the world

Unfortunately, "gullibility", another deadly virus is rampant in some of  America, EU etc

This is an attack on the world in general, but the West in particular..

It's deliberate economic sabotage using bio warfare.

cc

QuoteIt's deliberate economic sabotage using bio warfare.

Yuppers

For anyone who thinks it was a bat ...and China tried to help the world ...  I have some lovely land in the Everglades to sell you

Send many $ via bitcoin please

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Yuppers

For anyone who thinks it was a bat ...and China tried to help the world ...  I have some lovely land in the Everglades to sell you

Buy now before a couple of MB  members grab it

Maybe it's just me, but it seems more people believe that China did this deliberately..

Life is almost back to normal in Wuhan now.......hmmmm.

cc

QuoteLife is almost back to normal in Wuhan now.......hmmmm.

hmmmm is right ... World is going broke - China is now thriving and growing g economically

We may well be at war

cc

I wonder what is being discussed behind closed doors in the White House and Pentagon?????

cc

and right after T got tough economically with them

Sorry - didn't mean to use so many separate posts

Anonymous

QuoteLife is almost back to normal in Wuhan now.......hmmmm.

hmmmm is right ... World is going broke - China is now thriving and growing g economically

We may well be at war

They have really weakened their enemy. And they may get a nationalist pain in the neck out of office. Mission accomplished.

cc

I'm not writing the nationalist off yet. There's so much coming our way and so much can ... will ...  happen

The next while will be tumultuous and no one knows how it will shake out .. it could take several directions

Yes, They have really weakened their enemy .. I wonder what that enemy will do once all the China data is in

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yuppers

Maybe it's just me, but it seems more people believe that China did this deliberately..

Creative accounting... how many have died because of the martial law lockdown?
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yuppers

They absolutely did this deliberately. They released it in their own city during a time when they knew many foreign nationals of Chinese ethnicity would be back in the mainland celebrating the new year. Why? So those very same celebrants would take it back home with them. 20 -22 day incubation period? No signs until after the incubation period has ended? And the fact that they mysteriously have testing kits available for all their people immediately following the outbreak of this novel virus, and now, as you have pointed out, all is well on the home front while the rest of the world struggles.

And I'm willing to bet good money that if someone did a study as to where the majority of foreign national celebrants went for the new year it would be Wuhan or areas within close proximity.

Let's also factor in that they are on the losing end of a trade war with a president who is pretty much guaranteed reelection.

I remain 100% convinced they did this deliberately

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview