Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

To this day I cannot figure out what the toilet paper hysteria is all about

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 18, 2020, 03:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

No seriously. Out of all the items that should be causing panic buying why toilet paper?

Are Americans that fascinated with shit?

I mean in a real forced quarantine situation if you find yourself without TP just leave the shower running while you taking a shit and then jump in immediately after you dumb. People's showers are still located within close proximity to their toilets, right? So what the fuck? Use is as an excuse to take another shower.

For Christs sake... toilet paper... in the coming apocalypse  :nea:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"No seriously. Out of all the items that should be causing panic buying why toilet paper?

I mean in a real forced quarantine situation if you find yourself without TP just leave the shower running while you taking a shit and then jump in immediately after you dumb. People's showers are still located within close proximity to their toilets, right? So what the fuck? Use is as an excuse to take another shower.

Canada too.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"No seriously. Out of all the items that should be causing panic buying why toilet paper?

Canada too.

Seriously? They're going bucwild over toilet paper too? wtf?

unbelievable

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Canada too.

Seriously? They're going bucwild over toilet paper too? wtf?

unbelievable

We are possibly headed for a man made great depression over a flu bug. Should we be surprised white folks think ass wipe will save them.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"https://pics.awwmemes.com/these-toilet-paper-memes-are-brilliant-70366020.png">

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Oak

They may not want to shower after a poo.  You gotta do what you gotta do.

Anonymous

Then Joe will have to use his comic collection as ass wipes as that's all they are worth

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Then Joe will have to use his comic collection as ass wipes as that's all they are worth

ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview