Started by Anonymous, March 22, 2020, 07:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

caskur

Quote from: "cc"True nuff

My post was meant for Zetsu's  post.

Sorry about that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Your Friend Joe"
Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "caskur"He didn't care about the "White Race" you silly person. He cared about the German and Austrian people.

There are plenty of problems in the white race albeit, seemingly less than some other races sure, but these days white men behave badly.

Hitler was bloody stupid Aries. They're not right in the head those people. And he killed himself so there is your proof.

Mel actually thinks the piece of shit did the things he did for "whites"

Cascar is 100% right - he never gave a shit about "whites" per se

In fact, he fought against and killed 10s of millions of "whites"

He was 100% driven by power .... and nothing else ..  Aryan ? even that was just propaganda to sucker the stupid kra-ts to give him the  "power"  he wanted personally ... He conned & used the dumb twat kra-ts

I'm just so upset what he did to your people, cc.

The Jewish people suffered tremendously because of Hitler, cc.

So if anyone tells you are anything less than human because of your Jewishness, don't believe them, cc.

You're wonderful, cc.

Just remember, you gotta friend in Joe.

Everyone suffered because of that piece of shit... And he was a piece of shit. Someone said mental and that is correct. He was mental.

I think it was 3 million German men froze to death because their summer uniforms didn't cater for winter conditions. Had they warm clothing, we'd all be speaking German now... They nearly took over the world... In fact one of their Nazi bastards ended up heading Nasa. Wernher von Braun.

Where do you think our rockets come from?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Zetsu

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "cc"
QuoteIt's not okay to punch Taiwanese though.

I agree Taiwanese are off limits

Quote from: "caskur"He didn't care about the "White Race" you silly person. He cared about the German and Austrian people.

There are plenty of problems in the white race albeit, seemingly less than some other races sure, but these days white men behave badly.

Hitler was bloody stupid Aries. They're not right in the head those people. And he killed himself so there is your proof.

Mel actually thinks the piece of shit did the things he did for "whites"

Cascar is 100% right - he never gave a shit about "whites" per se

In fact, he fought against and killed 10s of millions of "whites"

He was 100% driven by power .... and nothing else ..  Aryan ? even that was just propaganda to sucker the stupid kra-ts to give him the  "power"  he wanted personally ... He conned & used the dumb twat kra-ts

The Germans and Austrians are the best workers. Their work ethic is second to none.

They are a strictly disciplined people. They are pissed but it's mainly from having 1,000,000 refugees dumped on their over-worked arses and continually bailing out the lazy Greek when their country goes broke.

They are still a superpower, make no mistake about that.

I agree with ya Caskur, the fact Germans are no doubt very well educated and extremely hard working ppl.  It's just sad and disturbing how one mad man can grab a hold of power by first taking control of the banks in Germany and enforce a very effective brainwashing system that even the most virtuous couldn't protect themselves against.  

At least their government rewards their people by developing themselves into a pro welfare and collective capitalist society, kinda like Japan, which is also very similar and experts still can't find much evidence or reason why these ppl work so damn hard.
Permanently off his rocker

caskur

When countries hit rock bottom, they have no alternative than to work their way to the top again. That's what the Japanese did as well. Japanese have a good work ethic and are disciplined.

The white races will never let the non-whites ever over power them tho... it's not in the white man's DNA.

The best thing we can do for each other is turn our countries into great places to live. I wished I had the power to do that.

Sadly men love to war too much.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Wow ... Mel is getting "blitzed" ..

All his life he had thot his guy was his hero in the fight for whites

I hope we haven't destroyed his fragile ego

https://i.ibb.co/Vm7YcWM/1584761833162.png">

Anonymous

The Germans and Austrians are the best workers. Their work ethic is second to none.

They are a strictly disciplined people. They are pissed but it's mainly from having 1,000,000 refugees dumped on their over-worked arses and continually bailing out the lazy Greek when their country goes broke.

That is no true at all. Germany was the sick man of Europe in the late nineties. It wasn't until the adoption of the Euro that periphery countries that lost the power to devalue their currencies started to tank and the German economy rose. It was a stupid idea. Spanish, Portuguese, and Greek exports suddenly became more expensive with the adoption of the Euro. Germany, and Holland lend money to those countries to buy overpriced German and Dutch exports. Greece, needs the drachma back. Germany doesn't want that. And so the failure that the Euro zone is, continues.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That is no true at all. Germany was the sick man of Europe in the late nineties. It wasn't until the adoption of the Euro that periphery countries that lost the power to devalue their currencies started to tank and the German economy rose. It was a stupid idea. Spanish, Portuguese, and Greek exports suddenly became more expensive with the adoption of the Euro. Germany, and Holland lend money to those countries to buy overpriced German and Dutch exports. Greece, needs the drachma back. Germany doesn't want that. And so the failure that the Euro zone is, continues.

The Greek retire at 50 so the Greeks have a huge welfare system to support, that is why they went broke more than once... And more than once Germany supported their sorry arses.

I haven't heard that "sick man of Europe" expression before but didn't most countries go in recession during the 90s?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

The Greek retire at 50 so the Greeks have a huge welfare system to support, that is why they went broke more than once... And more than once Germany supported their sorry arses.

I haven't heard that "sick man of Europe" expression before but didn't most countries go in recession during the 90s?

We're headed into recession again. The whole world. Even if a cure for coronavirus is found next year, it will take at least 2-3 more years for the economies to return to an acceptable level of activity.

Until then, be prepared to tighten your belts. Hard times are coming reminiscent if the 1930s.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "cc"Wow ... Mel is getting "blitzed" ..

All his life he had thot his guy was his hero in the fight for whites

I hope we haven't destroyed his fragile ego

https://i.ibb.co/Vm7YcWM/1584761833162.png">

Was that intended for cc, Mel?

You know she finds that offensive.

So please stop offending her faith & heritage, OK Mel?

Anonymous

How long are JOE and Mel going to continue with this myth that cc is Jewish?

She's a German Christian.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"How long are JOE and Mel going to continue with this myth that cc is Jewish?

Is she Lutheran, by chance?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Fashionista"How long are JOE and Mel going to continue with this myth that cc is Jewish?

Is she Lutheran, by chance?

She is..

You made that up about cc being Jewish.

Blurt

Ceec is Lutheran, eh?

I can totally picture her nailing her 99 theses on the door of some religious or political leader, for sure.

Methinks the lady doth Protestant too much.  :laugh:

Seriously, though, I like Lutherans. They're very Calvinist.

I was partnered to a German gal for over seven years. Her mother was a very devout Lutheran. MIL was very proud of the fact her birthday was on October 3rd, the day the two Deutschlands reunited.

In my seven years orbiting that family, not one mention was made of Hitler.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Ceec is Lutheran, eh?

I can totally picture her nailing her 99 theses on the door of some religious or political leader, for sure.

Methinks the lady doth Protestant too much.  :laugh:

Seriously, though, I like Lutherans. They're very Calvinist.

I was partnered to a German gal for over seven years. Her mother was a very devout Lutheran. MIL was very proud of the fact her birthday was on October 3rd, the day the two Deutschlands reunited.

In my seven years orbiting that family, not one mention was made of Hitler.

I'm a four and a half point Calvinist Blurt.

ac_biggrin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview