Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:57:00 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by reaps the honest

I am new here and trying to get with the vibe

Started by Oak, March 22, 2020, 12:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oak

of this site.

Mostly being kind and shit. Mostly to respect Fash's site.  However, if you want to post to me like typical anonymous keyboard assholes...bring it the fuck on.

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"of this site.

Mostly being kind and shit. Mostly to respect Fash's site.  However, if you want to post to me like typical anonymous keyboard assholes...bring it the fuck on.

Happy Sunday!

Who is being an asshole Oak? I like your contributions. I expect you will disagree with my free market positions, but that is fine. Like i said, echo chambers are boring.

Gaon

Happy Sunday!

I hope you don't mean me.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Happy Sunday!

You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, you're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humour and you smell. You're not even interesting enough to make me sick.

If I ever decide to become a forum whore shit swizzler who hangs with a bunch of other little whiners at the forum equivalent of the Neverland Mansion, I'll send you friend request. On second thought, the day I need a friend like you, I'll just have myself a little squat and shit one out, you meat-headed shit sack.

Anonymous

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday to you Oak..

Could you explain please?

Oak

Quote from: "Lotus Bud's evil sister"

Happy Sunday!

You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, you're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humour and you smell. You're not even interesting enough to make me sick.

If I ever decide to become a forum whore shit swizzler who hangs with a bunch of other little whiners at the forum equivalent of the Neverland Mansion, I'll send you friend request. On second thought, the day I need a friend like you, I'll just have myself a little squat and shit one out, you meat-headed shit sack.

You mad, brah?

Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Happy Sunday!

Who is being an asshole Oak? I like your contributions. I expect you will disagree with my free market positions, but that is fine. Like i said, echo chambers are boring.

We're cool.  You're very civil and disagreeing is ok, echo chambers are boring.

Oak

Quote from: "Gaon"

Happy Sunday!

I hope you don't mean me.

Not at all.  Most of you have been great.  Maybe I'm just being tested.

Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Happy Sunday!

If it becomes a bigger problem, I'll get back to you.  Like I just posted, maybe I'm just being tested.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"

Happy Sunday!

If it becomes a bigger problem, I'll get back to you.  Like I just posted, maybe I'm just being tested.

If there's a problem, please let me know.

Anonymous

Happy Sunday!

How's Shen Li making out at SG?

Anonymous

Happy Sunday!

They love me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Happy Sunday!

They love me.

What's not to love.....you are capable of being a good contributor.

Oak

Happy Sunday!

Seem's fine to me.

Anonymous

Happy Sunday!

Seem's fine to me.

:thumbup:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview