Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Wasabi a Truly Epic Asian Film

Started by Gary Oak, April 11, 2013, 02:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

typical typical, you gimps are always on a miserable quest 24/7 in search of things to laugh at others about. Most other people don[t even notice you exist though

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"typical typical, you gimps are always on a miserable quest 24/7 in search of things to laugh at others about. Most other people don[t even notice you exist though

You seem to notice I exist. It must be my cheerful humour. :mrgreen:

Gary Oak

any stupid person can insult, a fun sense of humour takes brains which is clearly beyond your capability

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"any stupid person can insult, a fun sense of humour takes brains which is clearly beyond your capability

Gary, seoulbro has a fun sense of humour and brains.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"any stupid person can insult, a fun sense of humour takes brains which is clearly beyond your capability

Gary, seoulbro has a fun sense of humour and brains.

Thanks sweetiepie, but don't expect commons sense to penetrate Oak's thick skull.

Gary Oak

You have so much shit up your nostrils it is rotting your brain

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You have so much shit up your nostrils it is rotting your brain

When I want shit from you, I'll squeeze your head. :lol:

Gary Oak

i'd like to see you try... stick to the only thing you can do....brown nose

Gary Oak

This scene reminds me of when I fought four robbers who had sticks in China :D

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Thanks a lot Fashionista.  I believe that jean Reno is a very good actor and when he plays a part he really makes it seem real

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"This scene reminds me of when I fought four robbers who had sticks in China :D

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Thanks a lot Fashionista.  I believe that jean Reno is a very good actor and when he plays a part he really makes it seem real

Gary Oak's definition of fighting off four robbers with sticks: When someone stole his man purse he screamed "rape".

Gary Oak

Actually i saw an older white guy getting robbed and lended him a couple of fists. i knocked teeth out of two of them. what you seoulfag have done ? Nothing... you would have kept walking or enjoyed the show.    You are that kind of scum aren't you.... and you know it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Actually i saw an older white guy getting robbed and lended him a couple of fists. i knocked teeth out of two of them. what you seoulfag have done ? Nothing... you would have kept walking or enjoyed the show.    You are that kind of scum aren't you.... and you know it

Once when I was on Hastings Street in Vancouver I beat the hell out of some delusional racist white asshole with one hand. He kept babbling on some insanity about how a Chinese boxer that kicked his ass cheated. He was such an obnoxious knob that everybody who witnessed it thanked me for performing a public service.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Actually i saw an older white guy getting robbed and lended him a couple of fists. i knocked teeth out of two of them. what you seoulfag have done ? Nothing... you would have kept walking or enjoyed the show.    You are that kind of scum aren't you.... and you know it

Once when I was on Hastings Street in Vancouver I beat the hell out of some delusional racist white asshole with one hand. He kept babbling on some insanity about how a Chinese boxer that kicked his ass cheated. He was such an obnoxious knob that everybody who witnessed it thanked me for performing a public service.

what I did was a heroic deed.... which of course seoulfag would never do or could never do  and all he can say is this shit. as if you have the guts to fight me one on one..... you oriental guys only have enough guts to fight others when your advantage [ almost always  superior numbers or beating a girl ] is so great that your opponent is afraid to fight back.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

this is by far the greatest asian film of all time and I suggest that all of you go out and get a cd dvd or tape of it asap and enjoy for yourselves :D

Have any posters had the chance to enjoy this epic Asian movie yet ?

Anonymous

this is by far the greatest asian film of all time and I suggest that all of you go out and get a cd dvd or tape of it asap and enjoy for yourselves :D

Have any posters had the chance to enjoy this epic Asian movie yet ?

I haven't personally Gary.