Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

UK in lock down over corona

Started by Anonymous, March 23, 2020, 05:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The prime minister is announcing strict new curbs on life in the UK to tackle the spread of coronavirus.

From this evening people must stay at home except for shopping for basic necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work.

Shops selling non-essential goods will also be shut and gatherings in public of more than two people who do not live together prohibited.

The UK death toll has reached 335.

If people do not follow the rules police will have the powers to enforce them, including through fines and dispersing gatherings, Boris Johnson said in a televised statement from Downing Street. :rules:

cc

UK has been one of the slowest to take extraordinary precautions

Frankly, I like Boris. I'm unsure of his judgement at this moment ... their numbers may skyrocket

Further, they are having problems with no go zones cooperating (OK. all EU has that problem)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"UK has been one of the slowest to take extraordinary precautions

Frankly, I like Boris. I'm unsure of his judgement at this moment ... their numbers may skyrocket

Further, they are having problems with no go zones cooperating (OK. all EU has that problem)

A bit late.

Anonymous

Wasn't the original plan in the UK to get the entire population infected.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Wasn't the original plan in the UK to get the entire population infected.

That was a lefty lie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Wasn't the original plan in the UK to get the entire population infected.

That was a lefty lie

Ya, okay.

Frood

They had an indecisive foot in both camps...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

They had an indecisive foot in both camps...

They couldn't seem to decide the best way to tackle it.

cc

QuoteThey had an indecisive foot in both camps...

That's a good way to put it ... it fits my impression .. I'm really disappointed in Boris
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteThey had an indecisive foot in both camps...

That's a good way to put it ... it fits my impression .. I'm really disappointed in Boris

Happened similarly here in Aus...

The government told us how it was going to pan out and we reacted by doing what we thought was more prudent..... then they mostly caved when half of all kids were yanked from schools and the eldest of them started partying in the streets and beaches anyway... because governments and young people are stupid...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"young people are stupid...

Mmmmm, heard about the https://globalnews.ca/news/6718358/tiktok-toilet-seat-lick-coronavirus/">Coronavirus challenge? I wonder if she's also one of these cretins that opens up produce at her local supermarket to lick it before putting it back on the shelf.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview