The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

landrover driver caught on video mowingdown NYC motorcyclist

Started by jaysings, October 02, 2013, 03:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"The SUV driver panicked because he didn´t know why they were doing that.

that's the reason why most people agree about running over all the motorcyclists if they were the suv driver

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Odinson"The SUV driver panicked because he didn´t know why they were doing that.

that's the reason why most people agree about running over all the motorcyclists if they were the suv driver

I don't know Jay. I would have to know how it all started to say for sure the Landrover driver did or didn't over react.

Odinson

What would you do if HellsAngels suddenly surround your vehicle and try to slow it down?

Not the best time to be non-white.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/black-biker-gang-beats-suv-driver-in-nyc/">http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/black-biker- ... er-in-nyc/">http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/black-biker-gang-beats-suv-driver-in-nyc/

Those ran over bikers should have been killed.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I don't know Jay. I would have to know how it all started to say for sure the Landrover driver did or didn't over react.

there might have had better way to deal with this situation, but the result demonstrated that what the suv driver did wasn't a better way

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"

What would you do if HellsAngels suddenly surround your vehicle and try to slow it down?

Not the best time to be non-white.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/black-biker-gang-beats-suv-driver-in-nyc/">http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/black-biker- ... er-in-nyc/">http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/black-biker-gang-beats-suv-driver-in-nyc/

Those ran over bikers should have been killed.

i don't think they will pick on me for no reason if i keep myself away from them at the first place.

Anonymous

there might have had better way to deal with this situation, but the result demonstrated that what the suv driver did wasn't a better way

All I know Jaysings is that I would be terrified if I had've been the person in the suv..

I have no idea what I would have done in that situation.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

All I know Jaysings is that I would be terrified if I had've been the person in the suv..

If u were the person in suv, I bet that u would keep space between u and those crazy guys.

I heard that the suv driver is a chinese guy. maybe he is still conserving his " Chinese convention" such as horning and fearless of anyone on the road regarding to his iron relationship with someone empowered in police offices in china

Anonymous

If u were the person in suv, I bet that u would keep space between u and those crazy guys.

I heard that the suv driver is a chinese guy. maybe he is still conserving his " Chinese convention" such as horning and fearless of anyone on the road regarding to his iron relationship with someone empowered in police offices in china

That's what I am getting at Jay. We can't say with certainty that the driver of the SUV did NOT do anything to aggravate an already precarious situation.

I would need to see a video from their first contact to know for sure if there's a enough blame to go around.

Odinson

The bikers were terrorizing the streets...

On the other hand maybe the "asians cannot drive" myth comes from their arrogant behaviour on the road thus making them a ticking timebomb on wheels... Can´t say I would have stayed calm.

Still pretty stupid to try to stop an SUV with a motorcycle.

jaysings

That's what I am getting at Jay. We can't say with certainty that the driver of the SUV did NOT do anything to aggravate an already precarious situation.

I would need to see a video from their first contact to know for sure if there's a enough blame to go around.

I think so. I believe that the tragedy would have not happened otherwise if the suv didn't do anything offensive at all. after all fierce and menacing motorcyclists couldn't bear a slightly arrogant and peremptory behaviour from someone else.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"The bikers were terrorizing the streets...

On the other hand maybe the "asians cannot drive" myth comes from their arrogant behaviour on the road thus making them a ticking timebomb on wheels... Can´t say I would have stayed calm.

Still pretty stupid to try to stop an SUV with a motorcycle.

they are audacious as what most of us will consider as stupid

Anonymous

I think so. I believe that the tragedy would have not happened otherwise if the suv didn't do anything offensive at all. after all fierce and menacing motorcyclists couldn't bear a slightly arrogant and peremptory behaviour from someone else.

It may indeed be entirely the bikers fault. I just don't know for sure based solely on the video.

jaysings

It may indeed be entirely the bikers fault. I just don't know for sure based solely on the video.

we just know the suv driver got really hurt this time. although the suv driver made one of motorcyclists severely physically damaged on his leg, he was found innocent accounting for his clean criminal record, probably. anyway, unless his behaviour, he shouldn't have been beaten as severe as he got in spite of horning the insane motorcyclists

Anonymous

we just know the suv driver got really hurt this time. although the suv driver made one of motorcyclists severely physically damaged on his leg, he was found innocent accounting for his clean criminal record, probably. anyway, unless his behaviour, he shouldn't have been beaten as severe as he got in spite of horning the insane motorcyclists

Jay, I didn't know that part. To be honest, I haven't really been following it. I will Google it later for details.

jaysings

Jay, I didn't know that part. To be honest, I haven't really been following it. I will Google it later for details.

he got beaten all the shit out of him. the scenario was too crazy when i saw one of motorcyclists knocking fiercely on the window with his helmet. I could imagine how severe the suv driver's injuries are based on the last few seconds of the video