Replies: 7891
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:34:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Middle East Respiratory Syndrome

Started by Gaon, March 22, 2020, 12:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

Barack Obama called it Middle East Respiratory Syndrome. Is that racist.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"Barack Obama called it Middle East Respiratory Syndrome. Is that racist.

I forgot about that. Good find.

caskur

Quote from: "Gaon"Barack Obama called it Middle East Respiratory Syndrome. Is that racist.

Giving nicknames/common names, to pandemics such as Spanish Flu, Chinese Flu

Hong Kong Flu, German measles, Swine Flu, Bird flu, Asian flu, Russian Flu

Anyone trying to whack racist overtones to nicknames or common names is nuttier than fruit cake and it is wise to avoid them or laughing and throwing stones at them might work to. ;)
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Fuck Joe Biden, Pelsoi and the rest of these democrap china shills who were busy diverting attention away from Covid-19 during dec, jan and feb with their sham impeachment.

They probably in on it. Adam Schiff.. chairs the fucking house intel committee and where was he while corona was running ragshod? Yeah, that's right, building a nothing burger against trump

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

Fuck Joe Biden, Pelsoi and the rest of these democrap china shills who were busy diverting attention away from Covid-19 during dec, jan and feb with their sham impeachment.

They probably in on it. Adam Schiff.. chairs the fucking house intel committee and where was he while corona was running ragshod? Yeah, that's right, building a nothing burger against trump

The entire Western world was asleep as this pandemic was building.

cc

While we were asleep, China ... who knew exactly what was happening & would happen to us ...  sure as hell walked silently so as to not wake us

Then still silent, put 1000s of returnees on planes from Wuhan to our cities, Seattle being a big and tragic example
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"While we were asleep, China ... who knew exactly what was happening & would happen to us ...  sure as hell walked silently so as to not wake us

Then silently put 1000s on planes from Wuhan to our cities, Seattle being a big and tragic example

Was the Seattle outbreak from a flight from Wuhan? I thought that was post China travel ban?

cc

It was  .. First there is the normal incubation period .. then the growth period which starts slow and gradually  multiplies itself

That tragic care home was located near a large Chinese community ... so  could expect visitors

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It was  .. First there is the normal incubation period .. then the growth period which starts slow and gradually  multiplies itself

I didn't know that. I thought it was a community outbreak.

cc

It was ... it exploded within as well as in the surrounding area at the same time

It did not and could not "originate" from within  ... it HAD to come in from visitors .. and many visitors / carriers for it to explode within almost overnight

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It was ... it exploded within as well as in the surrounding area at the same time

It did not and could not "originate" from within  ... it HAD to come in from visitors .. and many visitors / carriers for it to explode within almost overnight

Correct. Common sense would dictate it given the timeframe, nonetheless the vectors have been reliably established as international travelers from China. Italy's infection was a similar story, the Iran outbreak was caused by Chinese migrant workers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "cc"It was ... it exploded within as well as in the surrounding area at the same time

Correct. Common sense would dictate it given the timeframe, nonetheless the vectors have been reliably established as international travelers from China. Italy's infection was a similar story, the Iran outbreak was caused by Chinese migrant workers.

Ban all immigration, and temporary workers. Make it permanent too.

Anonymous

Italy's problem was because they fly in hundreds of thousands of Chinks to do work that "nobody else can do."

All Western nations do this.

When you want to pay your workforce less than minimum wage, force them them to work (and live) in shitty conditions....

I'll leave the rest up to you!

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"Italy's problem was because they fly in hundreds of thousands of Chinks to do work that "nobody else can do."

When you want to pay your workforce less than minimum wage, force them them to work (and live) in shitty conditions....

BINGO, we have a winner.

Our politicians allow this competition to the detriment of it's own citizens.

They have no foresight.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Italy's problem was because they fly in hundreds of thousands of Chinks to do work that "nobody else can do."

That's not entirely true..

Mainland Chinese tourists love Italy and Italians love their money.

Italy links coronavirus outbreak to Chinese tourists

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/italy-links-coronavirus-outbreak-to-chinese-tourists-p8002005p">https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ital ... -p8002005p">https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/italy-links-coronavirus-outbreak-to-chinese-tourists-p8002005p

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview