Replies: 7891
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:34:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Rebalanacing of pension plan funds

Started by Anonymous, March 24, 2020, 10:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Rebalancing is the process of realigning the weightings of a portfolio of assets. Rebalancing involves periodically buying or selling assets in a portfolio to maintain an original or desired level of asset allocation or risk. Portfolio rebalancing safeguards the investor from being overly exposed to undesirable risks.

Calendar rebalancing is the most rudimentary rebalancing approach.  

We are coming to the end of this quarter and there are trillions of dollars in pension and sovereign wealth funds to be reinvested. Expect the markets to react accordingly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Rebalancing is the process of realigning the weightings of a portfolio of assets. Rebalancing involves periodically buying or selling assets in a portfolio to maintain an original or desired level of asset allocation or risk. Portfolio rebalancing safeguards the investor from being overly exposed to undesirable risks.

Calendar rebalancing is the most rudimentary rebalancing approach.  

We are coming to the end of this quarter and there are trillions of dollars in pension and sovereign wealth funds to be reinvested. Expect the markets to react accordingly.

When I get my statements, the value in my pension fund holdings never seems to decline much even during the 2008 financial crisis..

Must be like my low risk mutual funds except better.

Anonymous

Durable goods numbers for South of the border will be coming out. They could be better than expected. If the markets in the USA alone move up 1600 points they are officially out of bear territory. If we can flatten the number of people worldwide catching this virus, we could have a short two quarter recession and a sharp rebound.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview