The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't think Glenn is dead. I am convincing myself that he crawled away from that herd. The herd were feeding on the guy on top of him, Nicholas. I doubt they will ever kill off Rick or Glenn.

Check this out:

http://www.etonline.com/news/174749_the_walking_dead_glenn_is_alive_steven_yeun/">http://www.etonline.com/news/174749_the ... even_yeun/">http://www.etonline.com/news/174749_the_walking_dead_glenn_is_alive_steven_yeun/
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

Wishful thinking!!

I know what you're saying, that guy fell on Glen so you maybe thinking it was his end trails the dead were feeding but there were just to many of them.

Annie

Ya, I don't see how Glen could have survived all that but I'm wishfully thinking he did somehow. I was thinking maybe he could crawl under the dumpster if there was room and crawl out the other side while the zombies were busy feeding on Nicholas.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

After the show there is a show called "The talking dead" and they talk about what just happened on the show and they talked about that scenario so I'm pretty sure he's dead.

Wonder who's next

@realAzhyaAryola

It may not be the popular concept around here but I'm not afraid to be in the minority. ac_toofunny

I will go with Glenn being alive. He might be on the show tonight or not but I will say he did not get devoured by that herd.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It may not be the popular concept around here but I'm not afraid to be in the minority. ac_toofunny

I will go with Glenn being alive. He might be on the show tonight or not but I will say he did not get devoured by that herd.

I know that show is popular though Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

It's a 90-minute show tonight! Woohoo! And we are on in 5-4-3-2-1...
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's a 90-minute show tonight! Woohoo! And we are on in 5-4-3-2-1...

In that case, I won't disturb you.

keeper

I didn't like the 90 min show

Annie

It did explain a lot with where that character was all this time and what he learned and discovered about himself.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

They aired it right after Glen was killed, bad timing to put 90 minutes of that kinda shit when I want to see how Maggy is and the group. I could have done with out it. I actually turned the channel

@realAzhyaAryola

It is creative, I suppose, but I was not thrilled to watch an entire show of all about Morgan. Sheesh. I wish it was all about Rick or Carol.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Hohummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

:yahoo:
@realAzhyaAryola

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It may not be the popular concept around here but I'm not afraid to be in the minority. ac_toofunny

Well I have to say I'm pleased I was wrong. Good call Azhya  :yahoo: