The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"So me calling them niggers is not okay?

Must you be an idiot all the time, Can you take a break for like 5 damn minutes.

And why are you slurring this shit in my thread. Piss off

It´s not that bad.

Annie

Quote from: "Annie"I've seen every episode, love it! Can't wait for it to start again :-D

ANNIE!!!

nice to see you  :P

Hey, thanks Keeper, nice to see you too  :)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Annie"I've seen every episode, love it! Can't wait for it to start again :-D

ANNIE!!!

nice to see you  :P

Hey, thanks Keeper, nice to see you too  :)

It's nice to see both of you.

:)

Anonymous

I meant to check out an episode or two this weekend. Oh well, no rush.

Anonymous

Watching The Walking Dead now...just OK. Sorry Keeps. ;)

keeper

You cant just watch one Shen, you have to sit your ass down and watch a full season, THEN you will see what all the hype is about. But it isn't for everyone. Glad you tried.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"You cant just watch one Shen, you have to sit your ass down and watch a full season, THEN you will see what all the hype is about. But it isn't for everyone. Glad you tried.

That aint gonna happen Keeps. There will be some good scary/gory movies coming up very soon. I will get my fill of them and I am good until next October.

keeper

Okay I can see whats going on, you want me to come over and watch them with you. Okay Okay, you bring the popcorn and Chicken fingers and I will bring the rubber gloves,KY,forks, thread, rubber duck, stapler, bottles caps and glow sticks. That should do us till your hubby gets home ya? I call Dibs on bottom

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Okay I can see whats going on, you want me to come over and watch them with you. Okay Okay, you bring the popcorn and Chicken fingers and I will bring the rubber gloves,KY,forks, thread, rubber duck, stapler, bottles caps and glow sticks. That should do us till your hubby gets home ya? I call Dibs on bottom

That's right, Shen Li told me you are also an Edmontonian.

Odinson

I have a hard time believing that a bunch of slow moving zombies could take over the world.

I´m watching the 2nd season now.

If I remember correctly, it takes under 10mins for a brigade to be from bed to ready for transport.

Odinson

And why did Rick steal a bicycle when there were a chopper and Hum-Vs around?

Annie

He stole a bicycle? I thought it was a horse?  :lol:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"He stole a bicycle? I thought it was a horse?  :lol:

Right after he wakes up in a hospital.. He walks through a military depot and steals a bicycle.

Annie

He did? I don't remember, I'll have to go back and watch that again :-D

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"Okay I can see whats going on, you want me to come over and watch them with you. Okay Okay, you bring the popcorn and Chicken fingers and I will bring the rubber gloves,KY,forks, thread, rubber duck, stapler, bottles caps and glow sticks. That should do us till your hubby gets home ya? I call Dibs on bottom

That's right, Shen Li told me you are also an Edmontonian.

I am!!! Love this city