Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

The gay man?, forget his name

Anonymous

It's gotta be a main character. If not Glenn, it'll be another mainer.

keeper

DOVE!!!!!! SHUDUP

It's not Glen take it back....

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"DOVE!!!!!! SHUDUP

You know either way it's gonna hurt lol. It's gonna be someone we are attached to. This is gonna be an emotional support thread eventually. Haha

keeper

Quote from: "Dove"

You know either way it's gonna hurt lol. It's gonna be someone we are attached to. This is gonna be an emotional support thread eventually. Haha

Will you hold me  :6az3al5_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"

Will you hold me  :6az3al5_th:
Well WILL get through this. Together ♡

keeper

Annie

Even though Negan supposedly doesn't hurt women or children, now I'm wondering if it could be Maggie? In one shot we see just the top of the back of their head and they have dark hair with no hair in their eyes, they can see the bat. And Glen is heard whimpering "Maggie, Maggie" while it's happening. Or could it be someone else and Maggie starts to maybe get sick or pass out and Glen is calling to her to try to keep her alert? But in a past interview with Andrew Lincoln (Rick) he says that he couldn't sleep and this was disturbing for him. Could it be Daryl? Or maybe even Michionne? They did cut her dreds so that might have been the top back of her head.  At first I was sure it was Abraham but now I just don't know  ac_dunno
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Yeah, but we are biased lol.

ac_biggrin

I like the show's heroes and it shows, eh?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

ELPHUPPHY

Never developed the taste for the walking dead, sorry to say. Zombies and the like just aren't my cup of blood, as it were.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

AMC had a Walking Dead marathon yesterday. I saw a couple of episodes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Who will meet Lucille?

Hello Azhya, what do you think of this year's hockey?

priscilla1961

The Walking Dead is good tv show. :thumbup:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Annie

Omggggg!!! Well I was right about who would get it but didn't expect what else went down. Yikes!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous