The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Millions of fans do not want gore but want the personal drama that unfolds that keep us wondering what's next.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

I agree, the personal drama keeps me interested but it's also the unexpected gore that keeps me enticed as well.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Are you ready, TWD fans!? Woohoo! It's coming back this Sunday, February 12! Woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Are you ready, TWD fans!? Woohoo! It's coming back this Sunday, February 12! Woohoo!

New season?

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Bring it ON.

This is WAR baybeee....

Frood

Sometimes I'm disappointed in the episodes but I still want to watch more.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
New season?

It is the second half of the season, Shen.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I was in a Comic Books Store recently and I picked up the latest The Walking Dead comic book but put it back down. I did not want spoilers and I did not like to read about a story that will not be followed by the same details in the TV series so I opted not to buy it. I'd rather watch the TV series story.
@realAzhyaAryola

Berry Sweet

I just finished watching the end of season 6....but thats as far goes on netflix :(  

How did they get separated after Alexandria?

@realAzhyaAryola

I can't recall, Berry. I think they were trying to find the others, maybe.

So, what does everyone think about the new episodes? Pretty cool, eh?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

So, anyone like the twists and unexpected events on TWD?
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

I did! But I knew Rick couldn't have gotten eaten by those walkers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I did! But I knew Rick couldn't have gotten eaten by those walkers.

Is a new season starting Annie?