The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

During those scenes that are in fact brief, one can always look away. It''s a compelling series and still very good.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

I miss the zombies. Now it's mostly about rival gangs.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You make it sound like it's all guts and gore, Fash, but it's not. No one understands unless they are a fan.

I don't like any gore though Azhya.

Odinson

I like the survival stuff in the show.

Gutting zombies has gotten old.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I don't like any gore though Azhya.

I do not like gore either, Fash, but why do I like The Walking Dead? Simple, it has a very good drama or story and the gore is but a split second or two in the episodes and the scene isn't something I RELISH or ENJOY so clearly there is more to the show. I am tired explaining why millions like the show. Many who like the series aren't into violence or flesh-eating zombies but the compelling story keeps us coming back. That is all I have to say now.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

In addition to the story, I forgot to add this, I like all the main characters and want to see how they will survive.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

I could do whatever I wanted if there is a zombie apocalypse..

I want my own personal harem of wives.

Bricktop

Yep. Dead zombie women would certainly meet your standards.

@realAzhyaAryola

Tonight is the mid-season finale, again. It will leave me wanting, again. I wonder what the "shock" will be. Damn.
@realAzhyaAryola

Frood

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Tonight is the mid-season finale, again. It will leave me wanting, again. I wonder what the "shock" will be. Damn.

I'd like to see Rick be zombified.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Frood

His character has gotten a little stale. I'd like to see someone new step up.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Actually, you make a good point...I think they made a mistake of building the whole series around one central character, whilst others become zombie food. I wouldn't mind Rick getting consumed and a new dynamic introduced.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Frood

Blahhhhhh...