The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

We'll have to wait and see. I'm trying to like him but I just can't have the same feeling about him compared to Rick. Maybe I have to give him time.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Still plenty of good talent around.

@realAzhyaAryola

That young Henry is a half-wit, sadly. It will be his downfall.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Yes. He's a disaster looking for somewhere to happen.

Let him and that young girl go. Still don't trust her.

Frood

Karl was never as naive as Henry. Henry is a pushover.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Michonne's friend Jocelyn was a mental case. So much has happened since we lost Rick. I guess we are learning, slowly, how they all coped after. I am still not sure why Michonne is a bit distant now to Carol and the others. Still miss Rick immensely but I suppose the story line is pretty good. It keeps me interested.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Michonne will soon leave, as she realises she is the wrong person to lead Alexandria. Aaron will assume leadership.

Bricktop

Well, the last episode certainly blew a hole in the placid tranquility that was evolving.

War is declared...against an army of the dead.

And there is only one leader who can protect them from the horde and the skins...

...and he is in a cell.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I did not see that one coming. I guess this is what makes me want to watch TWD again and again. I like the unpredictability of it, to a degree. I was already getting used to the calm but it was not going to last long.

Poor Henry is gone. I can't believe we lost Tara and Enid.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

I loved Tara and Enid!!!!

Henry was an annoying petulant teen.

And one of the decapitated was an AUSTRALIAN. This will not stand!!! The skins will pay.

@realAzhyaAryola

I am so glad no one died in the last episode of this last season, Season 9. The one before was emotionally draining.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

I don't think we could take another fatality.

Catch our breath before Negan takes the reins...