The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=404589 time=1615256781 user_id=1676
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=404547 time=1615246148 user_id=73
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=404248 time=1614983710 user_id=1676
I wish Carol and Daryl would just screw and get it over with...

I thought they were just platonic friends. I see no romance between them.

I think they're going to screw...

She is older than he is. Yikes. ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=404759 time=1615426700 user_id=73

They are of similar age...

Norman Reedus is only 4 years younger than Melissa McBride.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Odinson post_id=405093 time=1615679178 user_id=136
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=404759 time=1615426700 user_id=73

They are of similar age...

Norman Reedus is only 4 years younger than Melissa McBride.

Got it. I guess the age difference is not too bad.

I missed last night's episode. I watched the Grammys because I'm into POP CULTURE. :thumbup: And I am not apologizing for any of it. Proud to be a pop culture enthusiast.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Well, the inevitable has come. The Walking Dead is ending. The very last episodes are coming this Fall, if I am correct.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=472589 time=1661291290 user_id=73
Well, the inevitable has come. The Walking Dead is ending. The very last episodes are coming this Fall, if I am correct.

It had a good run.

Frood

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=472589 time=1661291290 user_id=73

I'm watching the latest 4 part series of backstories... I'm still a fan but they should have ended the franchise by the end of Season 5 or 6.... at best.

It's been auto repeat for years now....
Blahhhhhh...

Jeannie01

its a ridiculous scenario, they would wither within months...

Frood

Quote from: Jeannie01 post_id=472682 time=1661328601 user_id=3380
its a ridiculous scenario, they would wither within months...

I asked myself these things within 2-3 seasons.

1. They're eating anything canned or preserved they can find but never did an episode on botulism, and they're still eating random shit that wasn't climate controlled/stored nearly a decade later these days. They scrounge for shit that is unlikely.

2. If a head-shot only kills a walking dead, why aren't. 22 LR guns and ammo not relied on? And why dont they find bricks of x500 rounds everyfuckingwhere? It's the training rifle and cartridge used for young kids in camps and farms everywhere. It's perhaps the lightest weight ammo, most abundant, and in every gun holding home. Long after .38, 9mm, 45, and even shotgun shells in 12 gauge, 20....4/10 go scarce, SURELY there's millions of rounds of .22 still floating about.... even airguns (pellets and bb's).

It makes no sense to me.... alright, maybe the newly dead have a thick skull... but a .22 is a cheap and small option.... and if they're rotting in the skull for awhile, why get close when you can pump an air rifle with a pellet or bb? No big outlay or remanufacturing knowledge needed. It's stupid. Norman Reedus keeps retrieving his arrows and wiping his blades on all sorts of attire.

Dumb...

3. People sleep together as couples or families. No separation.

Fine....if everyone on this earth is infected with the zombie virus where they will turn upon a death, great.... hug your kids.... make love to your spouse.... but for fucks sake don't sleep altogether or in a big commune. At least handcuff yourselves to your beds.

Zombies apparently can't negotiate locks yet.

I am poppy and these are my textual pictures.....

">
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472686 time=1661333134 user_id=1676

I asked myself these things within 2-3 seasons.

1. They're eating anything canned or preserved they can find but never did an episode on botulism, and they're still eating random shit that wasn't climate controlled/stored nearly a decade later these days. They scrounge for shit that is unlikely.

2. If a head-shot only kills a walking dead, why aren't. 22 LR guns and ammo not relied on? And why dont they find bricks of x500 rounds everyfuckingwhere? It's the training rifle and cartridge used for young kids in camps and farms everywhere. It's perhaps the lightest weight ammo, most abundant, and in every gun holding home. Long after .38, 9mm, 45, and even shotgun shells in 12 gauge, 20....4/10 go scarce, SURELY there's millions of rounds of .22 still floating about.... even airguns (pellets and bb's).

It makes no sense to me.... alright, maybe the newly dead have a thick skull... but a .22 is a cheap and small option.... and if they're rotting in the skull for awhile, why get close when you can pump an air rifle with a pellet or bb? No big outlay or remanufacturing knowledge needed. It's stupid. Norman Reedus keeps retrieving his arrows and wiping his blades on all sorts of attire.

Dumb...

3. People sleep together as couples or families. No separation.

Fine....if everyone on this earth is infected with the zombie virus where they will turn upon a death, great.... hug your kids.... make love to your spouse.... but for fucks sake don't sleep altogether or in a big commune. At least handcuff yourselves to your beds.

Zombies apparently can't negotiate locks yet.

I am poppy and these are my textual pictures.....

">

:roll:

We the fans have enjoyed it and now ready to say goodbye. It was fun while it lasted. I'm so happy these zombies do not run or that would be a whole new series.
@realAzhyaAryola

Lokmar

My wife and I watch it. The plot holes are sometimes infuriating. I guess I learned to ignore the obvious stupidity that a corpse could have a semi functioning brain 7 years after its death. On a side note, I own a 6" Colt Python. I call it my Rick Grimes Gun!