A

I feel sad for Ms. cc Li Tarte

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2013, 08:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yes, the hubby is a hunter and a collector. We usually have a freezer full of game and eat it all year round.

I thought he might be.

BTW, I love the taste of some wild game. I have tried ruffed grouse, ring-necked pheasant, venison and elk. I have also had free range raised bison, elk, wild turkey, wild boar and ostrich(yuck). In China I ate everything with four legs except the table.

I love grouse and pheasant but wild duck or wild geese are my favorite, they are not nearly as greasy as the domestic stuff and the taste is just as good if not better.  I much prefer elk over venison because it is a somewhat moister meat due to the higher fat content. Bison is okay IF you mix it with some good regular beef. If you don't, you have to be very careful how you cook it because it can turn out dry and tasteless as cardboard. As for ostrich I've never eaten it but I hear it is close to beef in flavor and texture.

Our family diet of meat is probably at least 1/3 wild game or maybe more when you add in the fish my husband also catches. It's a lot better for you than the steroid and growth hormone filled crap you buy commercially and being that it has much less fat content I can eat more of it. And anything I can eat more of without impacting the size of my ass is definitely for me.

We are having a turkey today. My husband was out of town working, so today is buzzard day. I didn't buy a ree range one from a nearby farmer this year. It is strictly a Sobey's frozen bird.

I have heard many people say they liked ostrich and it is like a sweet beef. However, I didn't care for it at all. Can't really describe the taste, but it did not appeal to my pallet.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

odie.....i'm not sure why you and your nazi pals wanted to kill that moose eight times...for normal people once is enough......not disputing your claim necessarily..i guess if you are trained in the military 350 yard open sight hits may be common....but in my experience that is a long long difficult shot for the average person...in fact open sight tight groups at 100 yards are hard enough.....

It was made of paper. It was at a competition. No1 really shoots those distances when hunting.

When you know the rifle it becomes like an extension of your arm.

Around here, if you have to shoot twice, you´ll never hear the end of it.

A paper moose at 300 meters is not that impressive especially when you consider that at places like Camp Perry or Fort Dix they have ranges out to 1000 meters. On those military ranges it's common for 30 caliber weapons with iron sights to be used at 400, or even 500 meters. Hell, I've even hit gallon water jugs with a cheesy Chinese SKS at 400 yards with the lousy open sights that they are equipped with.

We have ranges up to 40km so what´s your point?

3secs, iron sight, moving target, 300meters, headshot, 9 times out of 10, supporting my RK-62 on my left knee.

The last one hit the neck just right from the jaw. I got nervous... We won and 3 of us got 1 day leave.

You cannot even take a knee since you are obese and practically retarded with your physical shortcomings which you described in frosties forum.

Renee

It was made of paper. It was at a competition. No1 really shoots those distances when hunting.

When you know the rifle it becomes like an extension of your arm.

Around here, if you have to shoot twice, you´ll never hear the end of it.

A paper moose at 300 meters is not that impressive especially when you consider that at places like Camp Perry or Fort Dix they have ranges out to 1000 meters. On those military ranges it's common for 30 caliber weapons with iron sights to be used at 400, or even 500 meters. Hell, I've even hit gallon water jugs with a cheesy Chinese SKS at 400 yards with the lousy open sights that they are equipped with.

3secs, iron sight, moving target, 300meters, headshot, 9 times out of 10, supporting my RK-62 on my left knee.

The last one hit the neck just right from the jaw. I got nervous... We won and 3 of us got 1 day leave.

You cannot even take a knee since you are obese and practically retarded with your physical shortcomings which you described in frosties forum.

I'm sure if given the opportunity I can slam my knee in your crotch easy enough, pretender boi.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I'm sure if given the opportunity I can slam my knee in your crotch easy enough, pretender boi.

I believe you would do it too without even batting an eye Renee. ;)

Odinson

My thighs are too thick... Kneeing me in the balls is not an option.

Straight kick like a horse might do the trick if I would be just a lifeless silicone doll.