The best topic

Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

bad thing happened to me AGAIN

Started by jaysings, October 04, 2013, 10:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
that's my point. I don't wanna increase the premium, so I have to pay off for the damage of the another party. 200 bucks at least, so I actually lost 200 bucks today. all I hope is that the another party lets me get away with this payment because she's car is pretty old model ( 1989 toyota corolla)

To keep your premiums from rising, you should have paid the other party off. Once you give info this might be a problem. She could take your cash and still report it. Not what you want to hear, but still something to think about Jay.

I've reported to ICBC as soon as the staff working at that auto repair shop suggested me to do so. I hope the lady lets me get away with the claim

It must work differently in BC. As soon as you report it here in Alberta, you are on the hook for it.

jaysings

To keep your premiums from rising, you should have paid the other party off. Once you give info this might be a problem. She could take your cash and still report it. Not what you want to hear, but still something to think about Jay.

I've reported to ICBC as soon as the staff working at that auto repair shop suggested me to do so. I hope the lady lets me get away with the claim

It must work differently in BC. As soon as you report it here in Alberta, you are on the hook for it.

what does it mean "on the hook"

Odinson

They got you by the balls...

Means that they have catched you like a fish.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

It´s not that bad.  :)

Insurance will cover it and it shouldn´t even take long to organize it.

It will become more expensive for Jaysings to drive from now on.

A little bit. I´m guessing he does not have bonuses because he is too young.

Do you mean work performance bonuses?

I don't know what his job is.

Odinson

In Finland we attain bonuses for being longtime loyal customers for insurance companies. The more bonuses you have the lower the insurance payment is gonna be.

We get bonuses for loyalty and no traffic-accidents.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"They got you by the balls...

Means that they have catched you like a fish.

yes, I know the meaning literally, but I thing what shen li said will be more than the literal meaning.

jaysings

not work performance bonuses but insurance discount which decreases 7% every year u continue the insurance

jaysings

In Finland we attain bonuses for being longtime loyal customers for insurance companies. The more bonuses you have the lower the insurance payment is gonna be.

yes it does so too in BC. for time being I've got 20% discount

Anonymous

Oh ok, I see what you mean. Yep, works the same in Alberta too. Your premiums are lower if you don't have claims and higher if you're a bad girl like me(two claims in past six years and both my fault). :(

jaysings

Oh ok, I see what you mean. Yep, works the same in Alberta too. Your premiums are lower if you don't have claims and higher if you're a bad girl like me(two claims in past six years and both my fault). :(

how severe damage did u make in those two claims? why didn't u pay for the damage by yourself?

Anonymous

how severe damage did u make in those two claims? why didn't u pay for the damage by yourself?

Out of my hands Jay. Both over $2000.00 which automatically means cops involved.

jaysings

Out of my hands Jay. Both over $2000.00 which automatically means cops involved.

did u cause the accident in a snowing day?

Anonymous

did u cause the accident in a snowing day?

We are fortunate that we have only one vehicle between us, not including the RV and no preventable claims..

Our auto insurance premiums are low.

Odinson

Yea you have 2 handicaps... You are a woman and asian. :D