Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Media, Politicians & Other Idiots Covid Propaganda thread

Started by cc, March 30, 2020, 04:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I saw this floating around on the internet: The Wuhan virus was manufactured by Americans in the Chinese lab or that the lab is funded by the Americans. Anyone know how true this is?

It's fake news.

The only ones who have the right answer is the Chinese government and you'll never get the truth from them.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I had this emailed to me.

In a press conference, he feigned upset by stating, "Probably the youngest person ever to die of COVID has died here in Connecticut," This is a falsehood. Governor Lamont told a lie that caused not only inspired mass hysteria but also targeted the most vulnerable members of our society: mothers and infants.

While the infant in question did indeed test positive from COVID-19, its death was not caused by the virus. Police officers that were called to the scene were informed that the infant tragically lost its life due to having been accidentally smothered by its caretaker. It was only after the infant had passed that the hospital tested and found that the child was also positive for COVID-19.

In essence, it was not the virus that claimed this child's life, but rather a tragic accident at home. Rather than include these details or any details that would have allowed mothers to rest easy, Governor Lamont saw an opportunity to shock and drive fear into the homes of families all over the world.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I saw this floating around on the internet: The Wuhan virus was manufactured by Americans in the Chinese lab or that the lab is funded by the Americans. Anyone know how true this is?

It's fake news.

The only ones who have the right answer is the Chinese government and you'll never get the truth from them.

:thumbup:

Thanks for replying. There is so much fake news now you just don't know what is true anymore.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

It's fake news.

Thanks for replying. There is so much fake news now you just don't know what is true anymore.

We have had a lot misinformation from our public health officials.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It's fake news.

It is scary really because even Fauci says this is unchartered waters. This leads me to believe something worse in the future could happen. Oh my.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It's fake news.

It is scary really because even Fauci says this is unchartered waters. This leads me to believe something worse in the future could happen. Oh my.

So far, it has been the opposite. All their doomsday models have been wrong.

Anonymous

The US coronavirus death toll numbers are as skewed up as China's are skewed down.

US Coronavirus Death Count To Include 'Probable' Causes, Could Add Thousands Who Never Tested Positive

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/16/u-s-coronavirus-death-count-to-include-probable-causes/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=mfhotP9VGQCNlOeRfJCeIr8OnnpCIIvUdMi6l7y7">https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/16/u-s- ... vUdMi6l7y7">https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/16/u-s-coronavirus-death-count-to-include-probable-causes/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=mfhotP9VGQCNlOeRfJCeIr8OnnpCIIvUdMi6l7y7

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has shifted the way deaths from COVID-19 are counted in the United States to include both "confirmed" and "probable" cases.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Then there is this...

">

I watched this video in it's entirety. Excellent find kid. :thumbup:

It is a long video, but if you can spare forty eight minutes, watch this video.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"

">

Do you buy it though? I find it disturbing.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

">

No, but it puts things in perspective. That Dr Fauci has fucked up many times during this and in the past He aint no saint like the media makes him out to be.

@realAzhyaAryola

">

No, but it puts things in perspective. That Dr Fauci has fucked up many times during this and in the past He aint no saint like the media makes him out to be.

The only problem with that is...I know the guy so I cannot make myself condemn him. ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

">

The only problem with that is...I know the guy so I cannot make myself condemn him. ac_dunno
What do you mean you know him? You saw him speak once or you actually met him?

@realAzhyaAryola

">

What do you mean you know him? You saw him speak once or you actually met him?

I will explain...
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Print
User actions