The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

My rant...nice opinions only please...

Started by Berry Sweet, October 05, 2013, 05:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

...I'm tired of alot of shit...but mostly I am tired of LO's dad. Lo does not like her dad and feels forced to go on visits with him. I have a court order that he gets her every other saturday and every monday for a few hours...and I am ok with it...I could care less....I even give him extended amounts of time.

However...he was supposed to take LO to a birthday party today (his g/f's daughters) and asked me 2 days ago...I said ok...so this morning he texts me and says the birthday party is cancelled because she was misbehaving and not allowed to have a party...(the exact same thing happened last week...during his saturday visit) so he went out with LO and hsi g/f and her kid for a birthday dinner and movie....so because they cancelled it again today...I told him ok, so lets just call it quits and you can have her next week (there is more about next week..anyhow..) and he starts getting mad at me about how he is not letting me celebrate his g/f's kids birthday..to atleast go out for dinner and movie...wtf??....they did that last week?! And you have to do it again this weekend? How does that make sense?...

...anyhow...he started going off on me on how I was "denying him access" to his child and how I am going against the "court order".....he always threatens me with the "court order" when stupid shit like this comes about....meanwhile...LO is freaking out and getting mad at me.....then there is next weekend....I told him 3 weeks ago...he could have LO on the sunday and not the saturday cause I am taking her away for her bday...and he was ok with it...and now all of a sudden he won't let me cause it's the "court order"....it's "his saturday".....like holy shit!

I am so fed up with this shit...he keeps threatening me like a little boy when he doesn't get his way....not to mention...he is working (and doing something illegal..i am not dumb) and he thinks he is mr big shot cause he makes "all this money" yet he only pays $182/mo child support? The fuck is that shit? Most single moms get $1000+/mo for each kid. This chugaboo tells me he pays a whopping "$182/mo" and it should be enopugh child support...lol...riiight....so i ask him to buy her back to school supplies....none...school fees, none (says he doesn't have money for that).....fucki9n joke. Sad thing is...LO doesn't even like her dad....he likes his g/f and her kid over him...I am ok with it cause atleast she is with nice people....BUT, they are not her family...and she is not spending anytime with his family...it's all her family...

So if anyone has any suggestions or been thru this before...either post here or pm me.

My end result. I am so tired of this nonsense..."me me me..it's all about me....and his harrassment and threats"....so I I am filling to go back to court about this, and say that he should also pay more for child support.

Anonymous

Romero

So sorry, Berry and LO! Unfortunately there's probably not much to suggest as there can only be compromise. I've known families who have gone through this and it always ends up at least a little messy even when there are the best intentions.

Visitations suck for a kid even when they want to see their dad. They just want to go about their life and have their free time but it's like being forced to visit an alternate universe. It's like telling them they have to spend half their weekend at the dentist.

Your ex is making up that crap because it's the only thing he's got to make him look any good. LO's gonna have to take it all with a grain of salt.

$182/month is way too low. What's that, barely covering food? Hopefully the court can get you more but unfortunately there are ways to hide what he's really making. Fathers often don't want to give anything because they can't help but think it's just going to the mother and they're going to frivolously spend their money. They should be thinking of the child! Nothing's stopping them from buying things like clothes and school supplies themselves.

The only suggestion I can think of is sticking to the high road and being the better person.

Have you heard of the Family Maintenance Enforcement Program? Here's a link if you ever need it:

http://www.fmep.gov.bc.ca/about-the-fmep/what-we-do-how-we-do-it/">//http://www.fmep.gov.bc.ca/about-the-fmep/what-we-do-how-we-do-it/

Some South Park humour you may like. Saw this again the other day and this clip is pretty funny commentary on what it can be like for a kid to have to go through visitation. If you want, click to 15:40 and watch just a couple of minutes:

http://southpark-zone.blogspot.com/2008/06/s2-clubhouses.html">//http://southpark-zone.blogspot.com/2008/06/s2-clubhouses.html

Obvious Li

sorry to hear about what you are going through.....my daughter is going through a similar situation with a piece of human garbage who is quite likely the stupidest fuckwad i have ever met....the courts are completely on his side vis a vis visitation.....even though he has a criminal record for assaulting females, busted for running a grow op, is a drug addict (cocaine) has never held a job longer than three months and refuses to pay support...the judge "feels sorry" for him and wants to help him get on his feet...the system is completely fucked up.....the best you can hope for is that with the passage of time these losers will self destruct and disappear.

the biggest puzzlement to me is what a beautiful, smart, hard working girl like my daughter could see in a piece of shit like this....will never understand that one.

keeper

Awww Berry, The guy sure seems like he enjoys pushing your buttons thats for sure. Maybe its time to not bend over backwards for this guy, Even though LO is prolly going to be the one that gets hurt in the long run. I wouldnt go out of your way to make it easy for him and if he complains, use this past experience as a reminder and throw it in his face. Play nice or fuck off, you DO hold all the cards. Now with that said i think you should move to Alberta (wink wink)

Anonymous

Jeez Berry, I feel bad for you and your beautiful little girl. I am sorry, but I cannot get past the $182/month child support payment. I have never, ever heard of maintenance payments that low. This shit must be so hard on a child too.

All I can say, is that hopefully this guy stops playing games. He needs to put his daughter ahead of his own interests.

I know this is of no help to you Berry, but I am at a loss for words in these situations.

keeper

It sounds like to me that he has ill feelings towards our beautiful Berry and would rather see her hurt and struggling than to be a father who provides for his family. The guys a douche, and IMHO no man. I know exactly what is going through his mind, (Hurt me and I will do my best to make you hurt MORE), He is vindictive and immature.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"It sounds like to me that he has ill feelings towards our beautiful Berry and would rather see her hurt and struggling than to be a father who provides for his family. The guys a douche, and IMHO no man. I know exactly what is going through his mind, (Hurt me and I will do my best to make you hurt MORE), He is vindictive and immature.

It sure seems that way.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Berry, where are you.

She hasn't been doing much posting lately. No doubt all this drama with her ex is the reason why.

keeper

Poor Thing, Shes needs a vacation to Sunny Alberta, we could show her all the sites here, take her to dinner. im buying

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Poor Thing, Shes needs a vacation to Sunny Alberta, we could show her all the sites here, take her to dinner. im buying

Berry Sweet is a lovely lady and I hope she will meet a good man like you.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"Poor Thing, Shes needs a vacation to Sunny Alberta, we could show her all the sites here, take her to dinner. im buying

Shen Li says that Alberta is pretty cold... Winter is coming.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Berry is going through complicated legal proceedings right now. I doubt she is even thinking about a relationship at this time.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Berry is going through complicated legal proceedings right now. I doubt she is even thinking about a relationship at this time.

Well, a gold-digger like you would be giving poon for money...