A

How is Taiwan?

Started by Anonymous, January 29, 2020, 03:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"I found this chinese song..

This plays nonstop in China.

">

:2r4ml1j_th:

Its the coronavirus making them do this.
It's the frickin rice wine.

Can you imagine a pissed off chinese woman shouting at you in chinese..

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

My flight back to Canada is tomorrow afternoon.

:sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"My flight back to Canada is tomorrow afternoon.

You're a dual citizen, so why worry?

Canada will pay all of your bills.  Then you can go back to China!

I fucking told you it would not be wise to fly into a problem, but Asians don't care about that...

Asians only care about themselves.

My Canada is dead as I know it, and we now only cater to Browns and Yellows.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"

I fucking told you it would not be wise to fly into a problem, but Asians don't care about that...

I'm not from China, and Canada never paid my mortgage when we had one.

Anonymous

What in the fuck are you babbling about now. You are all over the fucking place and making no sense. Put the cans of Canadian away.

Anonymous

I stayed in Taipei last night, so I didn't have to ask a relative to drive me from Tainan to Taipei in the morning.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"I stayed in Taipei last night, so I didn't have to ask a relative to drive me from Tainan to Taipei in the morning.

People in Australia are asked to stay home for two weeks after returning from overseas. Are Canadians asked to do the same thing?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I stayed in Taipei last night, so I didn't have to ask a relative to drive me from Tainan to Taipei in the morning.

People in Australia are asked to stay home for two weeks after returning from overseas. Are Canadians asked to do the same thing?

Anywhere overseas or just mainland China?

Anonymous

No.  Our current Government official, Mr. Trudeau, is afraid that it would be racist to ask that anyone flying in from Asian countries take special precautions...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
What in the fuck are you babbling about now. You are all over the fucking place and making no sense. Put the cans of Canadian away.

I need to know who you are, and what you do!  (In Arnold Schwarzenegger voice) :laugh:

Frood

I hope you and your family get home safe, and are healthy...

Mind your hands... stop yourself from touching your face, lips, or eyes, and be sure to hose down your bodies and wash your clothes (all of your clothes in your suitcase, and distance yourselves from your suitcases)... before you enter your house... strip off on the deck if necessary... don't drag stuff into your home to possibly infect... and then go down to the supermarket and do a monumental shop... if you can afford it, go for 3 months of essentials...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

No.  Our current Government official, Mr. Trudeau, is afraid that it would be racist to ask that anyone flying in from Asian countries take special precautions...

If it was any other country in Asia, except China, and maybe India we would have the same precautions as Australia and the states. Trudeau has his nose up the communist party of China's ass.

Anonymous

I hope you had a good trip and you arrive home safe and no delays.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I fucking told you it would not be wise to fly into a problem, but Asians don't care about that...

Quote from: "Guest"What in the fuck are you babbling about now. You are all over the fucking place and making no sense. Put the cans of Canadian away.

I fucking told you, but you wouldn't listen...   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I fucking told you it would not be wise to fly into a problem, but Asians don't care about that...

Quote from: "Guest"What in the fuck are you babbling about now. You are all over the fucking place and making no sense. Put the cans of Canadian away.

I fucking told you, but you wouldn't listen...   :laugh:

:confused1:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview