The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Who's going to pay for the massive coronovirus stimulus bill

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2020, 05:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"China is not just buying up the entire developing world they control the earth's pharmaceutical R&D. They have offshored their low tech, low wage cheap crap assembly lines to Bangladesh, Vietnam, and Thailand, so the threat of not buying from that is hollow.

We need to get control of our own vital medical supplies and at the very least create a criris stockpile. I don't how we can get China to sell us extra to do that let alone bring back labs and R&D to make our own medicine. What a foolish mistake we made believing China could be a mianstream member of the WTO.

I think a huge backlash is coming against China, seoulbro.

Much of what you have mentioned will be addressed & rectified.

China will not only be seen as high risk by Western nations, but those you've mentioned.

China will still continue to be an economic behemoth but will be viewed under the microscope & with much greater suspicion.

There'll be more restrictions on their activities.

Other neighboring Asian countries stand to benefit as Western countries look elsewhere for alternatives.

Anonymous

It's funny as hell the way SB and others step over Joe's attention whoring spam like a puddle of dog piss on a sidewalk. :laugh3:

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"It's funny as hell the way SB and others step over Joe's attention whoring spam like a puddle of dog piss on a sidewalk. :laugh3:

Lol now that you've mentioned it.   :MG_216:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"It's funny as hell the way SB and others step over Joe's attention whoring spam like a puddle of dog piss on a sidewalk. :laugh3:

And yet...I was correct about a coming recession you and others didn't forsee, Iron Horse Alky

Had you heeded my warnings, your retirement savings wouldn't be down 35% or more IH Alky.

You could have reinvested accordingly

Thats how much people have told me their investments lost.

And if you got caught in the downturn, then you couldn't be that wise or smart.

You have a bit of growing up to do.

You still havent learned your lesson after being punched out in front of a bar, my friend.

Grow up some more, kay?

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"Did I just feel a tiny puff of hot air blow  by?

Joe is pissed  :roll:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

...& my friend cc told me:

"Buy LOW & Sell HIGH"

How come you couldn't impart that wisdom to you friends here at the Blue Cashew, cc?!?

If you said you got out in time, you coulda helped 'em, eh?

What kinda friend are you?!

You had a responsibility to inform them about the impending doom, cc!

They lost much of their life savings in the latest market crash!

Remember....knowledge is POWER, cc.

And as the Mighty Spidey said in my vintage comic book collection:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/7/71312/1753066-amazing_fantasy_15___12.jpg">

Anonymous

What good is being a geriatric attention whoring virgin troll spammer if we keep ignoring him.

Anonymous

Joe farted  :laugh:

Anonymous

Joe predicted a recession would follow a pandemic. Kinda like predicting gas after eating beans. Isn't Joe a first rate contributor.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

That is because he is full of shit.

Thiel

I tried to keep my employees, but I couldn't. If we don't get drugs to treat the coronavirus soon, it will be a long time before the economy recovers.

And yes, China should pay.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"I tried to keep my employees, but I couldn't. If we don't get drugs to treat the coronavirus soon, it will be a long time before the economy recovers.

They won't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Guest"

That is because he is full of shit.

You oughta take up drinkin'again, Iron Horse Alky.

It might soothe your nerves & make you less angry & depressed as you watch the value of your retirement savings plummet beliw what you paid for them, IHJ.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Thiel"I tried to keep my employees, but I couldn't. If we don't get drugs to treat the coronavirus soon, it will be a long time before the economy recovers.

They won't.

I disagree.

They will.

Even if they arent willing to pay, other natuons will slap on tarris, health taxes, stiff exoensive vusa requirements & mive their manufacturing & jobs elsewhere.

The coming Winter Olympics there might end up gettibg cancelled largely because of anger at China & fear of pandemics & their low sanitation standards

Change is a comin & the rest of the World will gang up on China

Also heads are gonna roll there cuz China will at least superficially make changes in attempt to restore public confidence in their leadership.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview