Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Answer to Old Joe's Attention Whoring Spam

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2020, 02:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

We will see an end to the global recession when we can treat and contain this virus. Perhaps it will be when we have a vaccine. So, shut the fuck up and come up with some new troll material.

Zetsu

Joe should seriously consider giving Herman's hunting rifle a nice blow job.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"We will see an end to the global recession when we can treat and contain this virus. Perhaps it will be when we have a vaccine. So, shut the fuck up and come up with some new troll material.

It's really stale.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"We will see an end to the global recession when we can treat and contain this virus. Perhaps it will be when we have a vaccine.

but until then, your stock portfolio & mutual funds will take another hit, Herman.

The current range of 20,000 is fake & is being unnaturally propped up by the US Fed, gov't & their friends.

I suspect that they will decline another 30-40%, Herman frim the Dow's high of 30,000 this year.

So maybe the Dow could touch 8 to 10,000 lows?

Another market plunge is coming, Herm.

Count on it since the best & brightest econonists who predicted the 2008 global recession have predicted the severity of this one as well. Nouriel Rhoubini was one of them. You oughta listen to what he has to say, Herm:

">

I know you don't like doom & gloom which causes you to drink a lot more, but it is reality.

Actually if you can see where the economy & money is going, then you may be able to identify some  promising investments.

I suspect they will be in biotechnology & healthcare.

The old way of investing in traditional stocks & industries won't cut it anymore, eh Herm?

Anonymous

Double down on boring spam Joe.

Not that it is any of your frickin business, but even in the middle of this global pandemic old Herman is a hell of a lot better off financially than you are. I saved, I invested, and I can weather any storm better than you can.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Double down on boring spam Joe.

Not that it is any of your frickin business, but even in the middle of this global pandemic old Herman is a hell of a lot better off financially than you are. I saved, I invested, and I can weather any storm better than you can.

....but your investments have lost a lot recently, eh Herm?

Am I correct, Herm?

Answer me!

YES or NO.

If the best experts are correct, they have a lot more to decline, Herm.

So they may be down as much as 70% later this year, Herm.

Anonymous

I was surprised that our RRSP's are down less than fifteen per cent even though the TSX and most markets around the world are down by one third..

I should add that our RRSP's were up fifty per cent over the past decade, so we're still ahead.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I was surprised that our RRSP's are down less than fifteen per cent even though the TSX and most markets around the world are down by one third..

I should add that our RRSP's were up fifty per cent over the past decade, so we're still ahead.

But they're still gonna take another hit, Fashionista.

At least another 15% in 6 months I bet.

Since Herman started this thread & not me, lets revisit it in another 6 months & you tell us how they're doing then.

Is that a deal, Fashionista?

Anonymous

I never did the risky investing old Biggie does, so I am in good shape too. Slow and steady wins the race.

Anonymous

Joe is jelly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Joe is jelly.

And yet you're gonna lose value in the money you put into RRSPs & your retirement savings, not me Iron Horse Alky. Yer tge one who's gittin burned, not me. So the stocks you bought will be worth less money than you put in, sucka.

I'm gonna buy when the market is low cuz then it only as one way to go, Alky....which is UP? Get it?

You should listen to our friend cc...who advised us all to BUY LOW & SELL HIGH.

.....right, cc?!

Thiel

Quote from: "Yer Pal Joe"

Joe is jelly.

And yet you're gonna lose value in the money you put into RRSPs & your retirement savings, not me Iron Horse Alky. Yer tge one who's gittin burned, not me. So the stocks you bought will be worth less money than you put in, sucka.

I'm gonna buy when the market is low cuz then it only as one way to go, Alky....which is UP? Get it?

You should listen to our friend cc...who advised us all to BUY LOW & SELL HIGH.

.....right, cc?!

Hi Sweetie.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Joe is jelly.

It's just common sense..

We know CPP and OAS aren't enough to live on..

So, we must put aside some of our earnings for safe investments..

Bank interest is lower than the rate of inflation, so putting money in savings accounts is pointless..

I won't change anything..

I still buy RRSP's and put them in conservative mutual funds.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview