The best topic

Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Is Boris dead?

Started by Frood, April 07, 2020, 03:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Maybe he was given hydroxychloroquine.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"Maybe he was given hydroxychloroquine.

Production for many pharmaceutical products isn't an open ended thing...

...if modeling says that only a certain increased volume of any one thing is possible, and that's not going to cover everyone at once or even staggered for months plus, I can see why medical authorities or health orgs might be reluctant to sing the praises of anything besides distancing, masks, and caution...

It's the trade off of how many can be saved versus how many could be lost in a panic situation where peacetime rules crumble...

..just thinking outloud.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

...if modeling says that only a certain increased volume of any one thing is possible, and that's not going to cover everyone at once or even staggered for months plus, I can see why medical authorities or health orgs might be reluctant to sing the praises of anything besides distancing, masks, and caution...

It's the trade off of how many can be saved versus how many could be lost in a panic situation where peacetime rules crumble...

..just thinking outloud.

Doctors are hoarding it in Canada. I am sure the hospital BoJo is at in London has some on hand. It doesn't require much of a dosage.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"

..just thinking outloud.

Doctors are hoarding it in Canada. I am sure the hospital BoJo is at in London has some on hand. It doesn't require much of a dosage.

I'll look at the data after it's all over and if I'm still around...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

..just thinking outloud.

I'll look at the data after it's all over and if I'm still around...

You will be around, but there will never be enough data for opponents of hydroxychloroquine.

cc

Boris Johnson 'improving' and 'sitting up in bed',

Boris Johnson remains in intensive care but is "improving" and "sitting up in bed" engaging with doctors, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has said.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-boris-johnson-improving-and-sitting-up-in-bed-says-chancellor-rishi-sunak-11970630">https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus- ... k-11970630">https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-boris-johnson-improving-and-sitting-up-in-bed-says-chancellor-rishi-sunak-11970630

Sounds like he's back on the good side and on track

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52221724">BBC - This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

But all is not good in Jolly Old overall - a record 938 daily deaths were reported in UK hospitals.

caskur

bloody hell... over 900 deaths a day... which leads me to thinking special drugs are being given to Boris Johnson and not the 900+ dead.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

Quote from: "caskur"bloody hell... over 900 deaths a day... which leads me to thinking special drugs are being given to Boris Johnson and not the 900+ dead.

I recall T sent him a get-well package .. no idea if they used it

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"bloody hell... over 900 deaths a day... which leads me to thinking special drugs are being given to Boris Johnson and not the 900+ dead.

He got oxygen, and not as high a flow as most people. He is a healthy non smoking 55 year old.

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

He got oxygen, and not as high a flow as most people. He is a healthy non smoking 55 year old.

Non smoker would be significant...

I've switched my worry about him to his pregnant fiancée.

I wonder what this virus does to unborn babies.... I feel so sad for them.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

Ya. It must be scary for those pregnant at this time .. much more so if virus-positive

Odinson

My sister aint scared..

Its not deadlier to pregnant women or unborn babies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Ya. It must be scary for those pregnant at this time .. much more so if virus-positive

It is scary having any type of illness right now.

caskur

I just heard the latest boris news. He has been moved out of ICU and into a general ward so that actually is a sign he has improved.

He might survive after all.

What a scare for the Brits.
- Andy Warhol