Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Is Boris dead?

Started by Frood, April 07, 2020, 03:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

I just heard the latest boris news. He has been moved out of ICU and into a general ward so that actually is a sign he has improved.

He might survive after all.

What a scare for the Brits.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

That's great news. If moved out of ICU, he's on path for recovery
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I just heard the latest boris news. He has been moved out of ICU and into a general ward so that actually is a sign he has improved.

He might survive after all.

What a scare for the Brits.

He probably will survive.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

caskur

Exactly and I hope his fiancée and unborn child do as well.

Good fortune to them all.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I was surprised Boris Johnson took a temporary turn for the worse..

He's fifty five and healthy.

cc

He's out of ICU and taking short walks ... He's out of the woods now

Sky News

On another issue

Looks like JDS syndrome mutated off of TDS

RMT union boss Steve Hedley suspended after saying he would 'throw a party' if Boris Johnson died of coronavirus

Now suspended

caskur

The news said tonight the virus has a 3 week course.

He really should not be walking anywhere.
- Andy Warhol

cc

They try to get you moving around a bit as part of recovery in most all severe illnesses of this type - when you are able of course

While not the same, I recently had very sever pneumonia and they asked me to walk a bit if I round on the 3rd day in hospital

It surprised me but doc said it would be helpful in overall recovery

caskur

Quote from: "cc"They try to get you moving around a bit as part of recovery in most all severe illnesses - when you are able

While not the same, I recently had very sever pneumonia and they asked me to walk a bit if I round on the 3rd day in hospital

Walking is good for your lymph system but the reports say he still has the active virus and he absolutely should not be walking around in gardens in public places like hospitals.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

OH boy... this is incredibly sad. We can't really afford to lose front liners.

Coronavirus: Doctor who warned Boris Johnson about lack of protective equipment dies from Covid-19

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavirus/coronavirus-doctor-who-warned-boris-johnson-about-lack-of-protective-equipment-dies-from-covid-19/ar-BB12rIt3?ocid=spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavi ... spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavirus/coronavirus-doctor-who-warned-boris-johnson-about-lack-of-protective-equipment-dies-from-covid-19/ar-BB12rIt3?ocid=spartanntp
- Andy Warhol

Moonpie

Quote from: "cc"They try to get you moving around a bit as part of recovery in most all severe illnesses of this type - when you are able of course

correct.

being stationary will cause it to go to the lungs for sure.  So people who test positive should keep moving and not lying in bed for long time periods.
Moonpies for your soul..

cc

Boris is out of hospital  ... recovering of course .. but gonna by OK

The PM says "things could have gone either way" at St Thomas' Hospital as he adds: "The NHS has saved my life, no question."

Sky news

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Boris is out of hospital  ... recovering of course .. but gonna by OK

The PM says "things could have gone either way" at St Thomas' Hospital as he adds: "The NHS has saved my life, no question."

Sky news

I read that. That is fantastic.

cc

No word (like as though there would be) on meds ... or if he took advantage of T's gift pack

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Boris is out of hospital  ... recovering of course .. but gonna by OK

Sky news

Wonderful.

ac_smile