Started by Oak, April 10, 2020, 09:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oak

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oak"otherwise, why spend so much time hiding behind Fash's skirts "flaming" here?

What does is say about the flaming shitholes?  :laugh3:

Are you referring to anyone in particular or guest posting in general?

I am fairly certain Oak did not mean you or myself.

I am fairly certain Oak meant Flame Truth in particular, even though Flame Truth makes absolutely no pretense of being a flame site.

At least that site, there may be more.  Ironic that they call themselves "FLAMEtruth" isn't it?

No more so than a site that calls itself the "stomping groundz" or "murdys moshpit" I guess. Stomping and moshing being intrinsically physical acts and all.

And I'm pretty sure this site isn't a wholefoods shop, even if it does a somewhat exotic type of nut as its title.

Hey dullard...pay attention.

Definition of stomping ground

: a favorite or habitual resort

also : familiar territory

How is that an inaccurate description of the site?  A place where people hang out.

Now how is the name Flametruth related to what happens at that forum?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"otherwise, why spend so much time hiding behind Fash's skirts "flaming" here?

I am fairly certain Oak meant Flame Truth in particular, even though Flame Truth makes absolutely no pretense of being a flame site.

At least that site, there may be more.  Ironic that they call themselves "FLAMEtruth" isn't it?

I took a look at flametruth, but it aint for me.

I only know what other people say about it.

Then take it from someone in the know. Flame Truth is but a piece of software for Ceedub to play with at her leisure. All other considerations (including the title inherited from its original registrant SuperTerran) are of no consequence whatsoever.

No more so than a site that calls itself the "stomping groundz" or "murdys moshpit" I guess. Stomping and moshing being intrinsically physical acts and all.

And I'm pretty sure this site isn't a wholefoods shop, even if it does a somewhat exotic type of nut as its title.

How is that an inaccurate description of the site?  A place where people hang out.

Why don't you stomp your fat little feet and tell me, fatty? Oh right, you can't do any actual stomping on an internet forum.  ac_toofunny

You'll be telling me actual battles take place in the Battle Groundz next!   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

in many ways these different forums all seem like the same one.

Visiting one or the next one is like switching channels on a TV set.

Theyre all just time fillers.

in odd occasion theres an interesting thread

they are more or less mostly the same

maybe bastardfactory is a bit different and has some shock value

Oak

I took a look at flametruth, but it aint for me.

I only know what other people say about it.

Then take it from someone in the know. Flame Truth is but a piece of software for Ceedub to play with at her leisure. All other considerations (including the title inherited from its original registrant SuperTerran) are of no consequence whatsoever.

Why don't you stomp your fat little feet and tell me, fatty? Oh right, you can't do any actual stomping on an internet forum.  ac_toofunny

You'll be telling me actual battles take place in the Battle Groundz next!   ac_biggrin

I don't tell you anything.  You came sniffing around.  I have never sought you out.  You don't matter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"I don't tell you anything.

Anything of import, agreed.

Quote from: "Oak"You came sniffing around.

More like I cruised past, say you behaving like an entitled thot and smacked you upside the ego with a textual shovel. Not the first person to do so either.  :laugh3:

Quote from: "Oak"I have never sought you out.

Yeah, you ran screaming at other people when I twisted your titties. Something about PII abuse, though how I was engaging in such when all I'd done had photoshopped a picture of you (twice) has yet to be adequately explained to me.

Quote from: "Oak"You don't matter.

Maybe, maybe not. We'll see from how many times you insist on running into my fist.  ac_smile

Anonymous

^No typo or grammatical check, but then you'd have to be worth the effort for those.  :laugh3:

Oak

More like I cruised past, say you behaving like an entitled thot and smacked you upside the ego with a textual shovel. Not the first person to do so either.  :laugh3:

Yeah, you ran screaming at other people when I twisted your titties. Something about PII abuse, though how I was engaging in such when all I'd done had photoshopped a picture of you (twice) has yet to be adequately explained to me.

Maybe, maybe not. We'll see from how many times you insist on running into my fist.  ac_smile

Go on back to your coop you gossipy old hen.  Shoo...

Anonymous

Go on back to your coop you gossipy old hen.  Shoo...

Or what? You planning on starting another thread wailing your head off about something you have no control over?

Anonymous

Flaming is out. Whining is in.

This OP porker can squeal real good!

Anonymous

~~~

More like I cruised past, say you behaving like an entitled thot and smacked you upside the ego with a textual shovel. Not the first person to do so either.  

~~~

~~~

Lot of airclaiming there, given the paucity of evidence being introduced.

Problem with allowing second graders the privilege of anonymous posting is, it allows them to post their blood, sweat and tears on a forum while loudly claiming on other forums that they'd never post on THAT forum.

Oak

Quote from: "The Evil Blood on your tampon"Flaming is out. Whining is in.

All anonymous posters are pussies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

~~~

More like I cruised past, say you behaving like an entitled thot and smacked you upside the ego with a textual shovel. Not the first person to do so either.  

~~~

~~~

Lot of airclaiming there, given the paucity of evidence being introduced.

Assuming of course that there's anything to prove. An account invites accountability. In the absence of an account, accountability is superfluous and one may choose to indulge it or shitpost as they desire.

Problem with allowing second graders the privilege of anonymous posting is, it allows them to post their blood, sweat and tears on a forum while loudly claiming on other forums that they'd never post on THAT forum.[/quote]

I'll be sure to bear all that in mind should I even consider a second trip through grade school. I wouldn't hold your breath though, the nearest I came to it was registering at CBT, indulging your desire for discussion of Disney's virtue signalling... and finding myself expelled in short order. For a thousand years. One might consider that an overreaction, and probably the hallmark of allowing a second grader the privilege of a panel. Your mileage may vary of course.

Its propensity for wailing second grade insults at people who play by its rules is certainly a sight to behold. Imagine losing your shit just because someone refused to wear a name tag!  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

All anonymous posters are pussies.

Or, members are narcissists because they need to see their nic every where

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview