Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Gasoline Is 88.9 Cents/Litre In Edmonton

Started by Anonymous, December 05, 2014, 05:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "kiebers"Wife had a discount at Kroger that brought her price of gas down to $1.03 gallon or .27 litre. Filled up for less than 20.00

Yeah, your prices down there in oil and refinery country are always lower than ours.  Gypsy paid $1.55 a gallon (I think that's about 41 cents per liter) at Kroger this morning with her discount.  Otherwise it's $1.65 all over town.

Is Kroger a gas station chain?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"Wife had a discount at Kroger that brought her price of gas down to $1.03 gallon or .27 litre. Filled up for less than 20.00

Yeah, your prices down there in oil and refinery country are always lower than ours.  Gypsy paid $1.55 a gallon (I think that's about 41 cents per liter) at Kroger this morning with her discount.  Otherwise it's $1.65 all over town.

No, a grocery supermarket chain.  But in recent years the stores with enough land and concrete have started adding minimal service fuel pumps and discounting ten cents a gallon to their regular customers.

kiebers

No, a grocery supermarket chain.  But in recent years the stores with enough land and concrete have started adding minimal service fuel pumps and discounting ten cents a gallon to their regular customers.

She purchased enough the last couple of weeks that she had forty cents a gallon discount.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Oh, I see..

They aren't here...yet.

Anonymous

Oh, I see..

They aren't here...yet.

Kroger-branded grocery stores are located in the Midwestern and Southern United States. Kroger operates 35 food processing or manufacturing facilities, 1,567 supermarket fuel centers, 2,270 pharmacies and 221 in-store medical clinics.  They've been at it since 1883, and are the  fifth-largest retailer in the world and the fourth largest American-owned private employer in the United States.

They do have lots of subsidiaries, so not everything is done under the Kroger brand.