Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Did you know...

Started by Anonymous, April 12, 2020, 06:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That Canada has literally the strongest acts in place in the entire World, when it comes to dead bodies?  We respect our dead to the point where our Provincial and Federal legislation ensures this:

One time payment for plot, and plot and maintenance is guaranteed forever.  I'm not joking..  For ever.  Our legislation calls it "in perpetuity"...

The US does this also, but here's the kicker...  The US can move graves!

In Canada, the Cemetery Act states that bodies cannot be moved for ANY reason!  And they aren't, for any reason.

SOLID!

fuckugoogle

Quote from: "Mel"That Canada has literally the strongest acts in place in the entire World, when it comes to dead bodies?  We respect our dead to the point where our Provincial and Federal legislation ensures this:

One time payment for plot, and plot and maintenance is guaranteed forever.  I'm not joking..  For ever.  Our legislation calls it "in perpetuity"...

The US does this also, but here's the kicker...  The US can move graves!

In Canada, the Cemetery Act states that bodies cannot be moved for ANY reason!  And they aren't, for any reason.

SOLID!

pfft i want care when i am dead

Anonymous

Respect the dead!  Most of them were better than us anyhow...

fuckugoogle

Quote from: "Mel"Respect the dead!  Most of them were better than us anyhow...

when thay start complaning ill care lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"That Canada has literally the strongest acts in place in the entire World, when it comes to dead bodies?  We respect our dead

Yes, I heard on the BBC once that the eskimos drag you out into the blizzard in the middle of the night and remove your pyjamas.

">
@ 04:24

Anonymous

It is illegal to feed your corpse to wild animals even in the United States. A man in San Francisco, dying of cancer, wanted his remains to be fed to sharks off the coast of California. The courts ruled against it on grounds of desecration of human remains. After he died he was cremated and dumped into the sea of San Fran. Who cares, once you are dead you are dead one should have final say on their remains as long as no other citizens are harmed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview