Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

About fvcking time.....100% support

Started by Obvious Li, October 13, 2013, 11:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

up comments from 20 years ago." The Daily Beast also slipped in a reference to "dredging up 25-year-old incidents to spur a boycott," as if Sharpton hasn't filled those intervening years with a career full of racist mendacity, most recently capitalizing on and exploiting Trayvon Martin's death. (At least the Daily Beast spelled "dredging" correctly.)

A Daily Caller editorial by Patrick Howley oddly slammed Shapiro for using the left's own tactics against it, and suggested that somehow Shapiro and TruthRevolt are anti-free speech. Apparently Howley has forgotten that the left has been pushing with all its might to shut down conservative talk radio for many years. He also cited a 1984 electoral map as evidence that the right is not a victimized class, as if conservatives don't have a right to take action against blatant media bias. Sorry Mr. Howley, but boycotts are not censorship, and if you think that the right should continue to fight the Alinsky-trained left according to Marquess of Queensbury rules, then you don't comprehend the fight we're in or the enemy we're up against. Managing editor Jeremy Boreing rebutted Howley on the TR site, pointing out that the old electoral map

was before the twenty-four hour news cycle, before the cell phone and the internet, and before the rise of political correctness and multiculturalism actively defined those who 'subscribe to the political ideology of Ronald Reagan' as racist, greedy, warmongering, homophobic, bigots fighting a war on the poor and on women in the American pop-culture.

In "Meet The Right-Wing Leaders Of 'TruthRevolt,'" Media Matters noted the movement's debut and then commented that "the history of two main TruthRevolt figures, Ben Shapiro and David Horowitz, suggests the site won't prioritize accuracy or refrain from smears" – which is rather comical projection on their part, considering that the mission of Media Matters itself is to distort and smear. The article then proceeds to try to paint Horowitz and Shapiro as racist right-wing nut jobs with a list of selective quotations, without addressing the substance or context of those statements – the left's usual tactic of demonizing rather than debating. Horowitz, for example, is quoted as saying "Blacks are the human shields of the Democratic party," and as claiming that conservative activists Suhail Khan and Grover Norquist represented a Muslim Brotherhood infiltration at the 2011 CPAC – neither statement of which is refuted by Media Matters but is simply presented as supposed evidence of Horowitz's paranoia.

According to Shapiro, the traffic on the TR website's first day was massive: over 100,000 visits, over 90,000 unique visitors, and a quarter of a million page views. As for a social media presence, TR has already amassed over 2,600 Twitter followers and 3,800 Facebook "likes" as of this writing.

Whether the left likes it or not or pretends to ignore it, TruthRevolt has kicked off with a bang, not a whimper, and is poised to give progressives a taste of their own medicine and help "right" our country's long-standing media imbalance.

Mark Tapson, a Hollywood-based writer and screenwriter, is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. He focuses on the politics of popular culture.

Romero

QuoteFrank Gaffney, David Horowitz, Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer have stated that the Conservative Political Action Conference, a leading conservative organization, has been infiltrated or taken over by the Muslim Brotherhood. Gaffney has accused CPAC board members Suhail Khan and Grover Norquist of being Islamists. In response, CPAC excluded Gaffney from its meetings, labeling him a "crazy bigot". Norquist was allegedly targeted based on the ethnicity of his wife, who is of Palestinian descent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood_conspiracy_theories#Theory_about_CPAC">//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood_conspiracy_theories#Theory_about_CPAC

Anonymous

Right wing, left wing and their biases it all seems like a waste of time..

This is why I am apolitical.

Romero

Good morning, Fash! I hope you're having a nice Thanksgiving.  :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Good morning, Fash! I hope you're having a nice Thanksgiving.  :)

Hello Romero, we a lovely family Thanks giving dinner..

:)

Lots of leftovers too.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
QuoteFrank Gaffney, David Horowitz, Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer have stated that the Conservative Political Action Conference, a leading conservative organization, has been infiltrated or taken over by the Muslim Brotherhood. Gaffney has accused CPAC board members Suhail Khan and Grover Norquist of being Islamists. In response, CPAC excluded Gaffney from its meetings, labeling him a "crazy bigot". Norquist was allegedly targeted based on the ethnicity of his wife, who is of Palestinian descent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood_conspiracy_theories#Theory_about_CPAC">//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood_conspiracy_theories#Theory_about_CPAC

what are you trying to say Homy....you know this is long overdue and will just infuriate the MSM lefties who have had a free run for 40 years...hopefully those days are over and someone will call those commie bastards to task.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

what are you trying to say Homy....you know this is long overdue and will just infuriate the MSM lefties who have had a free run for 40 years...hopefully those days are over and someone will call those commie bastards to task.....

Yes, an alternative to the vast big money left wing media is nice. However, at the end of the day what does it matter? Anyone getting their information from media matters, think progress or TYEE is just as misinformed as anyone getting their info from the Drudge Report. Only thing that varies is the sugar daddy paying for it all.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yes, an alternative to the vast big money left wing media is nice. However, at the end of the day what does it matter? Anyone getting their information from media matters, think progress or TYEE is just as misinformed as anyone getting their info from the Drudge Report. Only thing that varies is the sugar daddy paying for it all.

i would agree except  i am a Libra/Dragon.....i seek balance in all things...once achieved i crush the other motherfucker.....just can't hep myself..... :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

i would agree except  i am a Libra/Dragon.....i seek balance in all things...once achieved i crush the other motherfucker.....just can't hep myself..... :geek:

Well you are an alpha male and that is why I luvs ya. ;)