Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

JOE tried to have this forum shut down, but has the nerve to spam and complain

Started by Anonymous, April 13, 2020, 04:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

This is what JOE posted to evs when she hosted us.

Post  by J0E » 02 May 2014, 21:34

The asian canadian corner should be shut down.

We've been around for seven and a half years and JOE has not let up one bit trying to make us disappear.

cc

He can't affect us in any way as it stands now .. but he does post here in reject  .. being a general pain

Above is a good case to remove him from ability to post "anywhere" .. on principle alone

Like ... In light of the above, why should he be allowed "anywhere" here???  I don't get that actually
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"He can't affect us in any way as it stands now .. but he does post here in reject  .. being a general pain

Above is a good case to remove him from ability to post "anywhere" .. on principle alone

Like ... In light of the above, why should he be allowed "anywhere" here???  I don't get that actually

I wanted this to be a free for all..

But, I knew I couldn't have a disturbed stalker like Seamajor here, so I banned CR IP's..

JOE has always wanted incarnations of this board gone, and other posters have told me how insulting it is to have this disgruntled subversive here..

So, I guess I'll have to ban his IP's.

cc

Quotehow insulting it is to have this disgruntled subversive here

That's the key

I respect that you like to give people every possible chance to redeem themselves and are willing to put up with a lot

In my opinion, he should be gone "on principle" alone  

you need feel no guilt for getting rid of this proven enemy ..enemy of this site, and enemy of many individual members

Anonymous

Anonymous

Joe has had eight years of butthurt since this place was launched. For his own good he should be removed from the source of his pain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"He can't affect us in any way as it stands now .. but he does post here in reject  .. being a general pain

That's what I say. Why should we allow someone in our home that wants to burn the house down.

cc

A good way to put it

Even though he is powerless to do anything, the fact he wants to burn it down is enough for me

After many years of Jo busting his balls to damage .. Results are in >> Fash 100 ... JoJo 0

Vancouver

Time is malleable

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"This is what JOE posted to evs when she hosted us.

We've been around for seven and a half years and JOE has not let up one bit trying to make us disappear.

If anyone threatened to close my previous groups I just banned them for good. There was no second choice. Click, then they're gone.

it's very unnerving having fools make threats.

Did he ever apologize for making threats?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

kiebers

Quote from: "caskur"

If anyone threatened to close my previous groups I just banned them for good. There was no second choice. Click, then they're gone.

it's very unnerving having fools make threats.

Did he ever apologize for making threats?

J0E never had any kind of power to be able to do anything but whine. He was as big a blowhard there as he has been here. They looked down on him just like we do.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quotehow insulting it is to have this disgruntled subversive here

That's the key

I respect that you like to give people every possible chance to redeem themselves and are willing to put up with a lot

In my opinion, he should be gone "on principle" alone  

you need feel no guilt for getting rid of this proven enemy ..enemy of this site, and enemy of many individual members

Personally, I don't give a fuck if Joe is banned or not. The only poster on any of these forums that I want to see banned is Seamoron, but that's my problem. However, if Joe had stated his intention to get VF shut down, evs would insta-ban him. Same thing would happen if he pulled that shit with flea's forum.

Frood

He's very passive aggressive...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

He's very passive aggressive...

Yes, he is. Joe is also stuck in the past. Cross forum drama is so 2007. His schtick is as antiquated as nazzibastard and Chumpain's forum raids.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview