MitM- Breaking News-Murdoch can't afford MMP

Started by Anonymous, April 14, 2020, 06:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I didn't know about that cw.

Don't believe any of that Tommy Rot.

You have to take what bitter bitches say with a pinch of salt.

They are reprobates except for Bricktop aka Rotwang. He is a good guy.

I don't know about cw posted about..

That's fine, I don't need to know.

They all need to move along and get interested in proper issues but really, they're all narcissists.  

No one wants to play "flame" games these days.

I don't have a problem with most of them.

I hope it stays that way for you....

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Absolutely.  If I were operating ANY forum, I'd have him on a server level ban.

Of course you would.

I would be ankle deep in the sand pit you call a face

Do you know the difference between indicative mood and subjunctive mood, laddie?

Here's a hint.

If you register at a forum I operate, I shall and will do exactly what I said, with the quickness.  Whereas, you will sit on your ass and bang your keyboard but actually have no power to do jack shit about my face OR my foot up your ass.

Simple, really.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I didn't know about that cw.

Don't believe any of that Tommy Rot.

You have to take what bitter bitches say with a pinch of salt.

They are reprobates except for Bricktop aka Rotwang. He is a good guy.

I don't know about cw posted about..

That's fine, I don't need to know.

They all need to move along and get interested in proper issues but really, they're all narcissists.  

No one wants to play "flame" games these days.

I don't have a problem with most of them.

I don't know most of them.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I thought KM was not making podcasts anymore.

You thought wrong.

From yesterday.

The Final MitM podcast

https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/the-final-mitm-podcast-t11829.html">https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/the-final-mitm-podcast-t11829.html

That guy is all bullshit.

Like ya'll have me over at CBT ?

Anonymous

///

Does Brain know about Lemon?

Yes  - https://ootikof.forumotion.com/t1573-lemon-r-i-p">https://ootikof.forumotion.com/t1573-lemon-r-i-p

caskur

Quote from: "the wise and powerful"

///

Does Brain know about Lemon?

Yes  - https://ootikof.forumotion.com/t1573-lemon-r-i-p">https://ootikof.forumotion.com/t1573-lemon-r-i-p

I balled for 3 hours straight when she died... and then every time I thought of her thereafter.

If anyone did not deserve to die, it was Susan. A 100% class act in every possible way.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

And after what Poofer said about her, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE should ever talk to him again.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Of course you would.

I would be ankle deep in the sand pit you call a face

Do you know the difference between indicative mood and subjunctive mood, laddie?

Here's a hint.

If you register at a forum I operate, I shall and will do exactly what I said, with the quickness.  Whereas, you will sit on your ass and bang your keyboard but actually have no power to do jack shit about my face OR my foot up your ass.

Simple, really.

But here's the thing;

Who actually wants to go to a forum run by the guy with the dissapearing nose?

Whatever disease you fucking caught that melts off facial features must be highly contagious and surely could be caught within the bandwidth, which is why I'm wearing a mask and gloves just replying to you right now and have done consistently since your real life magic trick was proven not to be an illusion.

And no offense, who in their right mind is ever gonna think to themselves; "you know what this site needs? It needs Peaches and his spontaneous combustnose on staff to put this place over the top"

Said.....by no one.

The only interest you bring to a forum is if the hole in your face is big enough you can place targets within your head and make a DIY shooting gallery.

If you sat down in a library your face could be used as a book rack. id look you dead in the eye and then down to see what the new releases were.

Wait, isn't it about time you cry to staff here about ppl making fun of your "disfigurement", beer coozy face?

caskur

tsk,..... can't we all just be friends?

Oh wait, we're talking about former trollvalhallians...

Strike that,...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"And after what Poofer said about her, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE should ever talk to him again.

Well, that's not gonna happen. As I am adored and loved by many on these forums.

As for Lemon, at least the stench she  omitted is now confined in a six by ten pine box buried somewhere hopefully in secret. I could care less about the moron when she was alive and care even lesser, if that's a word, now that she's dead.

You fuckwits need to snap the fuck out of it. Kobe Bryant died and before the helicopter was put out there were memes on Twitter from NBA Jam saying "he's on fire".

You think ppl won't be making fun of you once you bite the big "put your baby in me" Caskur?

Get real, you post on these forums, forums you snapperheads want to erase with flaming and free speech, you get the rewards of being a target.

You don't seem it understand, by me flaming a fucking forum spastic who actually wrote drivel that could have been deciphered as written by a dead person anyways, I'm making the idiot immortal. And that's more credit then a complete fresh air waster like Lemon actually deserved.

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"And after what Poofer said about her, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE should ever talk to him again.

Well, that's not gonna happen. As I am adored and loved by many on these forums.

Past tense... no one loves you anymore.

The only way you can redeem yourself is apologize to me, her e-friends, God, all the angels in heaven and the universe...

You better listen to me...

I'm not fucking joking.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Past tense... no one loves you anymore.

The only way you can redeem yourself is apologize to me, her e-friends, God, all the angels in heaven and the universe...

You better listen to me...

I'm not fucking joking.

Sorry, I'm so adored on these forums places I'm banned at want me to come back. It happens.

And sorry still, I don't apologise for bringing old school flaming still on these forums and was alot more ruthless, pardon the pun, when ruthless1 bit down on the cancer baguette.

Stop being a simp, Caskur. Stop believing into all this "oh wez teh friendz" bullshit when you actually came up at FC during it's heyday. The shit said about your son was one million times worse then anything being said about some fucking forum spammer that brought nothing to these forums. The shit done to you was a hell of alot worse then anything being said about Lemon.

Don't be a part of the whole "flaming is dead" crowd when you are, to an extent, a flamer. Flaming isn't and never will die. It's everywhere but on these forums because there's only a handful of Flamers left. And those who can actually flame, are ostracized for doing it?

Get real. I'm flaming Lemon not whomever the fuck you pansy's knew behind the scenes. Learn to differentiate the difference and stop losing sleep over things written on a message board. If I flamed Flea, and I have countless times, I'm flaming the character she has created on these forums and not the person behind the scenes of what limited knowledge I have and have no desire of learning more then I already know.

Stop crying, and start playing the game again and have fun, Caskur

caskur

You know it is really bad luck to YOUR family to mock the dead right? Like really really bad luck.

There is nothing "pansy" about me... You know I'm the Judge, jury and executioner... I can make your life a misery.

I will not let you have "fun" at our very much loved and missed e-friend's death... That isn't fun.

2nd warning... you better say sorry.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview