Replies: 10365
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

A

Gibs me dat!

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2020, 04:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Do you mean you won't even have an overnighter with an Oriental or you won't have a relationship with one. I would not touch a black woman no matter what she looked like.

In my younger years I may have entertained the thought of an overnighter with an Asian, provided attractive enough...  Kind of moot though, since my social circle was pretty much all white then.

With age has come less of a desire to engage in one-nighters though.  I think longer term now, contrary to how I was when I was 20!

Blacks would've been, and still are, out of the question regarding intimate relationships, like you.  They're simply just too different racially for me to view them with any sort of sexual desire...

Anonymous

Buddy of mine on the Coast just got laid off today also.  Not a good sign, since this would normally be a busier time of year in his industry.

He'll get dat gibs now also, I guess...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
They say opposites attract. I have long suspected there is some attraction between them.

Have you seen Mel? He is short, skinny, ugly with beady little eyes. He has absolutely no physical appeal. I don't have a problem with IR, but when I was single I only dated white guys who were tall, have sexy eyes, well built and well off.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Have you seen Mel? He is short, skinny, ugly with beady little eyes. He has absolutely no physical appeal.

Fake news...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Have you seen Mel? He is short, skinny, ugly with beady little eyes. He has absolutely no physical appeal.

Fake news...

I was being kind. You're welcome.

Odinson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview