Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Keep your vehicles driven during stay at home time

Started by Frood, April 18, 2020, 05:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

^Does that mean he's not allowed to post a random pic of a middle aged white guy on a motorcycle.

Anonymous

Frood

Quote from: "wizer"I've got two cars, an SUV and a 2 seater convertible. The latter I drive only during the warm weather. It sits for 7 months out of the year, doesn't seem any worse for wear as long as I check that the battery doesn't go dead and charge it as necessary because if it goes dead it's gotta be replaced.

If you're getting mold all over the seats there are other issues that have nothing to do with the vehicle.

2015 dual cab with nothing loaded on or under the seats...

It's environmental...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Autumn in Australia is mushroom season...

Mushrooms are fungi in the same genus as the mold in your car....

I have an idea... lick the windows in your Jeep... bwahaha.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I have to drive to get to Logan Yard in Winnipeg. But, in the summer and on days off, I ride my bike.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I have to drive to get to Logan Yard in Winnipeg. But, in the summer and on days off, I ride my bike.

I love riding my bike and rollerblading too.

Blazor

Honestly its a good idea to at least start your car every few days. Keeps the engine lubed up and your gaskets stay sealed and such. I actually just had a conversation with my gf about it this morning. Leaving a vehicle sit for too long can cause all kinds of things.

DD, sounds like you got a leak somewhere, and that when it sat with the leak, the moisture spread inside the vehicle. Just needs a good cleaning and let it air out good... I hope lol. How bad is it?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Honestly its a good idea to at least start your car every few days. Keeps the engine lubed up and your gaskets stay sealed and such. I actually just had a conversation with my gf about it this morning. Leaving a vehicle sit for too long can cause all kinds of things.

DD, sounds like you got a leak somewhere, and that when it sat with the leak, the moisture spread inside the vehicle. Just needs a good cleaning and let it air out good... I hope lol. How bad is it?

My son has a summer car. He said the same thing.