Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

You're going to see something...

Started by Anonymous, April 17, 2020, 05:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Mel"It's all good!

They think they know, and have control, but they don't...

nigger, nigger and fucking nigger again. Do you want to meet my friends in Nelson, Mel? They work at the airport there and they're easy to find

Wow this person is stuck on stupid and still making real life veiled threats....

3X8 equals Australia. That's pretty much where you are, ain't it Casket?

Listen to the interwebs crackle from this Caskur person trying bring law on me.

The cops here are very accustomed to hearing voices like yours, dummy and they don't like the useless noise. Save us all a bit of violence and go fuck yourself

We still have proof you threatened a poster because that poster hurt your widdle feelers over something, somewhere.

So the Canadian cops are used to criminals like you threatening people's real life on the net are they?

Interesting
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Cronus

Quote from: "reality"
Quote from: "reality"Tell me more about your new home in Nelson, Mel. I want to hear more about your white boy pride to give me conversation when I talk to my friends there.

Are you stalking Mel?

Is stalking and threatening legal in Canada?

and you can take a hike too you stupid cunt. You have no idea what's going on here and who this asshole is

You or your hapless partner have threatened Mel's real life on this very board.

I have taken screencaps of your threats and will hand them to Mel so he can show the police..

Comprehendo, troll?

Good, I thought you would!~

You ask Mel if he plans to threaten suicide again to gain dumb cunts like your favor? Ask him, do it.

Cronus, I want this person IP banned for making real life threats against a member here, please.

tyia

IP bans will not work in this day and age. You also have no clue of the history here. There at least 10 years of history from Van Forum that you have not witnessed. Only way to get rid of a guest poster is to shut down guest posting. That would shut down Mel. This is just a same ole, same ole thing that is going on and most of us here see it for what it is.
Quote from: "Mel"...that hasn't been seen before since WW II.

Are you ready?

Now to Mel....still waiting to see.....
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"I like Casket, and you should appreciate that also...

Go easy!  Go slow...

Trust me.

Are you having a personal self satisfaction moment when you say that?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Are you having a personal self satisfaction moment when you say that?

I have had a bit to drink...

Cronus

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Are you having a personal self satisfaction moment when you say that?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Frood

Whatever tweaks your tassels I guess...  ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"Now to Mel....still waiting to see.....

I'm a gonna show you something...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

My rappatack friends base out of Nelson., They work fires from there. If Mel wants to go white boy shit I will give him a number to call and men to meet.

caskur

Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "reality"
Quote from: "reality"Tell me more about your new home in Nelson, Mel. I want to hear more about your white boy pride to give me conversation when I talk to my friends there.

Are you stalking Mel?

Is stalking and threatening legal in Canada?

and you can take a hike too you stupid cunt. You have no idea what's going on here and who this asshole is

You or your hapless partner have threatened Mel's real life on this very board.

I have taken screencaps of your threats and will hand them to Mel so he can show the police..

Comprehendo, troll?

Good, I thought you would!~

You ask Mel if he plans to threaten suicide again to gain dumb cunts like your favor? Ask him, do it.

Cronus, I want this person IP banned for making real life threats against a member here, please.

tyia

IP bans will not work in this day and age. You also have no clue of the history here. There at least 10 years of history from Van Forum that you have not witnessed. Only way to get rid of a guest poster is to shut down guest posting. That would shut down Mel. This is just a same ole, same ole thing that is going on and most of us here see it for what it is.
Quote from: "Mel"...that hasn't been seen before since WW II.

Are you ready?

Now to Mel....still waiting to see.....

I've been on groups for 16 years. I don't know anyone who hasn't been threatened more than me...

I don't care there is a 10 year history, nor am I ignorant of what Mel has been up to all these years.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what the 10 year history is... that person made a real life threat on a poster here and THAT is a criminal offence....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"[/quoteMy rappatack friends base out of Nelson., They work fires from there. If Mel wants to go white boy shit I will give him a number to call and men to meet.

Fuck off back to DV, faggot.

caskur

My rappatack friends base out of Nelson., They work fires from there. If Mel wants to go white boy shit I will give him a number to call and men to meet.

You brainless dupe.... You sound like a racist.

Mel.... tell me something,... is that cowardly guest up there, a racist?
- Andy Warhol

Frood

They have to be able to sniff each other's bums to recognize their own...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"[/quoteMy rappatack friends base out of Nelson., They work fires from there. If Mel wants to go white boy shit I will give him a number to call and men to meet.

Fuck off back to DV, faggot.

I offered you an opportunity to meet men in your new community Mel and you call me a faggot? I know Nelson and like the place. You don't belong there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview