Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

Nova Scotia Massacre 10 dead

Started by Anonymous, April 19, 2020, 05:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Seoulcuck is the kind of 'man' who gets bullied by random kids in the street and is terrified of any sort of confrontation, betas like him are an embarrassment to the male species.

I heard he got hospitalised by some teenage girls a few years ago.   ac_lmfao

Cronus

Quote from: "seoulbro"
He looked like a girl. Maybe his lunacy is the result of him never getting over being teased as an adolescent for being effeminate. Perhaps Scouse too was an androgynous youth. ac_umm

Lame Scouse, pretty much used the same insult he did. Then, not having the intelligence to be creative in your insults, you resort to using private information you learned about when we thought you were a decent person and allowed you into a restricted area. Obviously we made a huge error. Seems you are the true beta since a true alpha would not have to resort to PI.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"
He looked like a girl. Maybe his lunacy is the result of him never getting over being teased as an adolescent for being effeminate. Perhaps Scouse too was an androgynous youth. ac_umm

Lame Scouse, pretty much used the same insult he did. Then, not having the intelligence to be creative in your insults, you resort to using private information you learned about when we thought you were a decent person and allowed you into a restricted area. Obviously we made a huge error. Seems you are the true beta since a true alpha would not have to resort to PI.

PI dumping is the first refuge of the worst posters and the most petty thin skinned crybabies. And they don't get much more petty and thin skinned than the beta nazi Peter pan. Well, except for Joe.

cc

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Guest"Is CC still denying that she's Jewish?  

I'm afraid she will right up until the very end, when her mourners light the yahrtzeit candle in her memory...   :sad:

Have I ever denied? Don't recall doing so. Cite or STFU

You lame girly men are too weak to post real comebacks so make up  ad homs to save yourselves
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"

Like any of you fuckwits deserve to be treated like decent people ffs.... bunch of cliquey, vindictive, passive aggressive hypocrites.

Funny how Seamajor's Facebook page wasn't regarded as PI when it was regularly past around for trolling purposes, but then again he's not one of the protected on here is he?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

I'm afraid she will right up until the very end, when her mourners light the yahrtzeit candle in her memory...   :sad:

You lame girly men can't post without making making up stuff

I'm the one who denies you are Jewish.

:laugh:

cc

I think that' s true :wink: ^^

QuoteLike any of you fuckwits deserve to be treated like decent people ffs.... bunch of cliquey, vindictive, passive aggressive hypocrites.

Funny how Seamajor's Facebook page wasn't regarded as PI when it was regularly past around for trolling purposes, but then again he's not one of the protected on here is he?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh no's ... a Lame Girly man gossip invasion  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I think that' s true :wink: ^^

QuoteLike any of you fuckwits deserve to be treated like decent people ffs.... bunch of cliquey, vindictive, passive aggressive hypocrites.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh no's ... a Lame Girly man invasion  :laugh:

Very true cc..

And as everyone knows, Seamajor posted a link to his FB account back when Herman was a mod..

Seoul was the first person to notice it and it was edited out of course..

Now we all know that Seamjor is slow, but I find it hard to believe he didn't know what he was doing..

I didn't see it, but apparently all it was was the same twenty five year old pictures of himself that he posts over and over again.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

You lame girly men are too weak to post real comebacks so make up  ad homs to save yourselves

You're kidding right? I know that being deliberately obtuse has always been your schtick, but anyone who has been around these forums for longer than 5 minutes knows that you descend into a hysterical ragefit whenever the Jew accusations surface...

cc

Oh no's .. a lame girly man invasion :roll:

Real men cite or STFU

Then we are not talking real men here

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc":laugh:

Seamajor had to have posted that so he could milk it for tears later..

Nobody could be that stupid..

And he is a cross forum drama girl like Joe and Scouse.

cc

Semen,  Joe and the wannabe nazi ... 3 girly men in a boat

I hope they don't splash with the oars and put my candles out  :ohmy:

Anonymous

I don't know what's more irritating, CC's ninja edits or Fashionista's low IQ level....

cc

Really out of ammo now .. not even a good ad hom left to use

So sad to witness :sad:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview