Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Nova Scotia Massacre 10 dead

Started by Anonymous, April 19, 2020, 05:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Those are psychopaths you're talking about Mel, and the best of the best too.  In reality most people that choose to break the law are usually dumb people mainly b/c they can't keep up with society's standards.

That's what I'm saying though...  Most people that commit the more serious crimes in our society would likely have an upper level IQ...

80 IQ Jamal is often content with robbing the occasional corner store.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I just want to point out that the killer is white.

:sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I just want to point out that the killer is white.

I just want to point out that the guy below is South Korean...

https://i.ibb.co/02dK10x/Cho-Seung-hui-3.jpg">

I hate it when us superior East Asians copy the evil that whites do.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Those are psychopaths you're talking about Mel, and the best of the best too.  In reality most people that choose to break the law are usually dumb people mainly b/c they can't keep up with society's standards.

That's what I'm saying though...  Most people that commit the more serious crimes in our society would likely have an upper level IQ...

80 IQ Jamal is often content with robbing the occasional corner store.

You're not getting my point Mel, most people that commit crime is mainly for money, if they are truly smart they could've easily have gotten what they want by walking through the lawful route.  And if people have psychopathic behavior and/or always tend to lie, they wouldn't been able to easily fly under the radar of an experience pathologist or psychiatrist's.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

It aint difficult getting a non restricted PAL in Canada.

cc

A smart psychopathic is the most difficult to figure in advance

Mel gave examples of serial killers who don't give their acts away, often for many years,  because they have no feelings and actually do not even know right or wrong  .. no conscience so no give away reactions .. cool .. cold .. give off no clues
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"A smart psychopathic is the most difficult to figure in advance

Mel gave examples of serial killers who don't give their acts away, often for many years,  because they have no feelings and actually do not even know right or wrong  .. no conscience so no give away reactions .. cool .. cold .. give off no clues

Don't most of them start off killing small animals?

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"A smart psychopathic is the most difficult to figure in advance

But we're talking about the best psychopaths, that's a small faction of 1% of the human population, even if they are they can still be diagnosed and identified based on their common behavior and be locked up in a mental institute.  Don't even need any evidence or have to go through court if people show signs of dangerous characteristic to the society.  My brother used to work in a maximum security prison and have seen enough of this crap and have sign a lot of paper work sending people to institutes for examination.

cc

Right. Many do .. the clues are often there.

That's why I mentioned, with a smart  psychopath, the only way to get him is "record" .. if there is one

The smart ones don't do anything that will leave a record ... but animals as a child (not usually recorded) is in the early bio of many serial killers .. at least those who's thing is torture / hurting people as well as killing

Mind you this guy was not serial (= zero history, no clues as far as we know .. good solid regular guy), but most certainly was  heavily psychopathic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Right. Many do .. the clues are often there.

That's why I mentioned, with a smart  psychopath, the only way to get him is "record" .. if there is one

The smart ones don't do anything that will leave a record ... but animals as a child (not usually recorded) is in the early bio of many serial killers .. at least those who's thing is torture / hurting people as well as killing

Mind you this guy was not serial (= zero history, no clues as far as we know .. good solid regular guy), but most certainly was  heavily psychopathic

Serial killers and mass killers are two different animals. Serial killers are usually life long mental cases, while mass killers just snap. No doubt there are exceptions, but that is what I've heard.

Berry Sweet

Could be a crime of passion...this pandemic could've bought him to act upon what he did.  I'm curious to know if this is what happened.

When people split in relarionships, some don't take it well and will do anything to destroy the other persons life, including killing the children or the spouse.  And generally it's the man who does this.

cc

In general I believe that to be correct ... very different animals ..

although I'm not so sure about " just snap" .. I'd bet it was there all along, just not acted on until something triggers it

Serial killers work one at a time .. a mass killer just shoots everyone he can

it will be interesting if he knew everyone he went after .. if he did, it's not yer typical mass killing .. it's targeted killing

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"Right. Many do .. the clues are often there.

Most psychopath can fool a good cop, but not a good psychiatrist, usually just the smallest hint is enough to give the examiner more reasons to prolong the examination.

cc

You give shrinks way too much credit .. like they are world smart ... most are not  in the least so

I could give many real examples of academically smart, but  real world exceptionally dumb .. driven only by massive egos that need fed = "they are always right"

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "cc"In general I believe that to be correct ... very different animals ..

although I'm not so sure about " just snap" .. I'd bet it was there all along, just not acted on until something triggers it

Serial killers work one at a time .. a mass killer just shoots everyone he can

it will be interesting if he knew everyone he went after .. if he did, it's not yer typical mass killing .. it's targeted killing

That's what I was thinking...what's up with the fires tho?  Did he decide to include those he couldn't stand too?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview