The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

UPDATE - " 23 victims" - 16 locations / crime scenes in Nova Scotia

Started by cc, April 19, 2020, 06:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Yes. This unimaginable chain of events & sub-plots will be the source for many books and movies .. and TV
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "cc"Yes. This unimaginable chain of events & sub-plots will be the source for many books and movies .. and TV

Absolutely

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Odinson"His business was falling a part because the income wasnt enough for the expenses and alimony..

He tried to get help for his situation from the super-duper feminist canadian courtroom..

They just said to him "its 2020"..

He then started planning his retribution against his ex-wife, the justice system and the whole nation of Canada.

I wouldn't be surprised.  The courts are harsh with the alimony shit...a lot of injustice for men in a divorce...they end up paying obscene amounts of support and nothing left to support themselves...I dunno why they do this?  There are so many stories of guys commiting suicide over these ridiculous court outcomes....I even read one about a guy to just left his home, left his wallet, shoes and took a canoe out to sea....it's really sad.

There was this story I read a while back...the guys ex wife was a lawyer..God, did she ever fuck him over...huge amount of alimony, over the top child support, then on top of it, she managed to add dings and fine for random shit, the guy was paying more monthly than what he was making...I would really like to know why judges do this to people?  Zero common sense.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Odinson"His business was falling a part because the income wasnt enough for the expenses and alimony..

He tried to get help for his situation from the super-duper feminist canadian courtroom..

He then started planning his retribution against his ex-wife, the justice system and the whole nation of Canada.

I wouldn't be surprised.  The courts are harsh with the alimony shit...a lot of injustice for men in a divorce...they end up paying obscene amounts of support and nothing left to support themselves...I dunno why they do this?  There are so many stories of guys commiting suicide over these ridiculous court outcomes....I even read one about a guy to just left his home, left his wallet, shoes and took a canoe out to sea....it's really sad.

There was this story I read a while back...the guys ex wife was a lawyer..God, did she ever fuck him over...huge amount of alimony, over the top child support, then on top of it, she managed to add dings and fine for random shit, the guy was paying more monthly than what he was making...I would really like to know why judges do this to people?  Zero common sense.

Old Odinson is pulling that out of his ass. Nobody knows that for sure.

@realAzhyaAryola

Did he go into each home and shot these people while they were peaceful inside?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Did he go into each home and shot these people while they were peaceful inside?

I wonder about that too Azhya.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"

Oh I know, but the stories are true...it was actually a thought that crossed my mind when I first heard the story...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"Maybe his wife cheated on him..

And then he had to give half of his stuff to her and her lover in the divorce..

Pay alimony to her while she gets banged by a new guy on their old marital bed..

ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Oh I know, but the stories are true...it was actually a thought that crossed my mind when I first heard the story...

It could be true, but he does not know for sure.

Anonymous

With sixteen crime scenes, spread over fifty five kilometres, the answers we are seeking may take months.

cc

I just heard a husband on TV whose wife was killed said very emotionally and angrily:

1. the emergency warning system they count on there was not triggered

2. "at the time" radio or TV said nothing about him being in cruiser and uniform .. even though authorities  knew very early .. and everyone in the area knew bad was happening and was tuned in all night long

If either is true, and he didn't seem to be making it up, authorities failed their people badly

The extent of course overwhelmed authorities, which is not an excuse. Rather it is even more reason to at least warn people to keep safe until it was over using every means possible

caskur

There is nothing you can do when someone goes on a rampage sadly.

No one is to blame except the mass killer. He is the sole person to blame.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

Agree in the overall. However, people count on authorities to do their best for them .. especially at times when help is most needed

Authorities are trained and invested in for years .. and their only raison d'etre  is to do the right thing at critical moments to protect people

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I just heard a husband on TV whose wife was killed said very emotionally and angrily:

1. the emergency warning system they count on there was not triggered

2. "at the time" radio or TV said nothing about him being in cruiser and uniform .. even though authorities  knew very early .. and everyone in the area knew bad was happening and was tuned in all night long

If either is true, and he didn't seem to be making it up, authorities failed their people badly

The extent of course overwhelmed authorities, which is not an excuse. Rather it is even more reason to at least warn people to keep safe until it was over using every means possible

I blame Trump. Seriously, that is a big failure.