Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Coroanvirus Overreaction

Started by Anonymous, April 20, 2020, 10:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"People will not listen.  They want their bars and stupid stuff.

Do you have current news programs that interview the public giving the audience ideas how to make good use of lockdowns?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"It's only distancing that has kept numbers in any kind of check .. without it numbers would be astronomical and hospitals overrun weeks ago

Any reopening anywhere will involve social distancing, sanitizer and masks.

Maybe we should have did that instead of the long term damage we have caused with this lock down.

And the worst part of it is, there will be another lock down if the number of people catching it starts to rise again.

:sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"It's only distancing that has kept numbers in any kind of check .. without it numbers would be astronomical and hospitals overrun weeks ago

Any reopening anywhere will involve social distancing, sanitizer and masks.

Maybe we should have did that instead of the long term damage we have caused with this lock down.

And the worst part of it is, there will be another lock down if the number of people catching it starts to rise again.

:sad:

We cannot afford another eight week lock down. This has to work or we need treatments ASAP.

kiebers

QuoteLooking at some of the latest COVID numbers paints a very different picture from what we've been told.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

caskur

If you think this lock down it tough, you aren't going to like a second one and they predict a second one if we give in too early.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "kiebers"
QuoteLooking at some of the latest COVID numbers paints a very different picture from what we've been told.

">

Instead of watching deadshits speak about something they have no clue about, you should be listening to the recovered victims who tell about the excruciating pain they had and how they were close to death but for their front line saviours.
- Andy Warhol

kiebers

And listening to survivors is going to tell me how many people have had the virus unknowingly and how that fact lowers the death rate quite measurably? Whatever.

Besides, I talk every day with someone that has the virus and I know very well how bad they feel and how painful it is. Not only that, but I imagine knowing that can ease some of the fears of those that have it now. Especially those of us in the high risk zones....like you and me.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

">

Instead of watching deadshits speak about something they have no clue about, you should be listening to the recovered victims who tell about the excruciating pain they had and how they were close to death but for their front line saviours.
No thanks, that's the sorts of stuff those boring, stodgy old dinosaur media outlets keep pushing. In between going to the local hair salon during a lockdown because looking good for the TV cameras is considered an essential service.

You watch the people who want to reminisce about the lung junket they barfed up if you like. I'd rather pay closer attention to the people who have and have had it and are doing just fine. Well, if you call climbing the walls due to quarantine restrictions like the rest of us are effectively doing is fine. Losing liquidity while the big businesses dip into the public purse in preparation to buy up everything, just like the banks did 12 years ago. Thanks Obama.

I'm with Herman. This shit needs to stop and we all take our chances. The lockdown is akin to shooting a cannon to kill a fly. We should let it burn through the population and snuff itself out.

But pharma and other big business have other plans. Exhibit A...

">

And you thought that herpes outbreak on your lip five years ago was bad Caskur.  :laugh:  Take a long hard look... that is what your leaders have planned for the human race.

Anonymous

This lock down is really doing a number on working people and the businesses that employ them. Perhaps a total lock down was not the best response to the pandemic.

kiebers

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"This lock down is really doing a number on working people and the businesses that employ them. Perhaps a total lock down was not the best response to the pandemic.

We will never truly know.

It doesn't matter though, regardless of the direction taken...it will always be Trumps fault. LOL

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"This lock down is really doing a number on working people and the businesses that employ them. Perhaps a total lock down was not the best response to the pandemic.

We will never truly know.

It doesn't matter though, regardless of the direction taken...it will always be Trumps fault. LOL

Of course.

Anonymous

Then again, there's some that like to sit back and watch the world burn!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Then again, there's some that like to sit back and watch the world burn!   :laugh:

They're extremely rare..

Most people want a future..

The longer this lock down goes on, the less likely there will be one.

kiebers

There are business's that have started back to work here in Texas. Just bought a new aluminum trailer for the boat. Son paid for it today. Delivery day is June 2. They went back to work last week and they have a backlog.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"There are business's that have started back to work here in Texas. Just bought a new aluminum trailer for the boat. Son paid for it today. Delivery day is June 2. They went back to work last week and they have a backlog.

Terrific kiebers.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview