Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Coroanvirus Overreaction

Started by Anonymous, April 20, 2020, 10:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Doesn't matter how much your income was, just as long as you can't work right now due to virus!

Free money is not exactly free.  I'm  hearing that some people are recieving both EI and the cerb....[/quote]

You can't receive both.  Any overpayment will have to be repaid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"You can't receive both.  Any overpayment will have to be repaid.

Let's try that again, since I can't edit my posts!

Berry Sweet

Exactly,  but some people aren't so smart, they should call and correct this themselves...I've mentioned this to a few and they made fun of me for being an idiot...ok then, have fun paying that back next year!

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"This lock down is really doing a number on working people and the businesses that employ them. Perhaps a total lock down was not the best response to the pandemic.

I had a house burn down losing hundreds of thousands of dollars... My neighbor was the victim of two house fires, one in the UK and one in WA... and guess what?... not only did we survive them... we're now millionaires.

Whatever disaster awaits us in the next year ahead, we will survive economically.

I really wish people would cease this worry of economic disaster approaching because it is absolute codswallop.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "kiebers"  And listening to survivors is going to tell me how many people have had the virus unknowingly and how that fact lowers the death rate quite measurably? Whatever.

It's delusional comments like that, that are leading to the selfish actions of lockdown breakers

Quote from: "kiebers"
Besides, I talk every day with someone that has the virus and I know very well how bad they feel and how painful it is. Not only that, but I imagine knowing that can ease some of the fears of those that have it now. Especially those of us in the high risk zones....like you and me.

Speak to more survivors. Broaden your knowledge further. You're going to have millions of survivors who cannot even do their own laundry at home without collapsing all because arseholes cannot follow the simplest idea to stay bloody home until they let everyone out again.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"This lock down is really doing a number on working people and the businesses that employ them. Perhaps a total lock down was not the best response to the pandemic.

I had a house burn down losing hundreds of thousands of dollars... My neighbor was the victim of two house fires, one in the UK and one in WA... and guess what?... not only did we survive them... we're now millionaires.

Whatever disaster awaits us in the next year ahead, we will survive economically.

I really wish people would cease this worry of economic disaster approaching because it is absolute codswallop.

The food banks are seeing exponentially higher higher volume for a reason..

Just this morning, the UN said this pandemic could push 256 million people worldwide into absolute famine..

This is the greatest economic crisis since the 1930's..

It was caused by total economic lock downs.

caskur

Then the rich will just have to stick their hands in their pockets and help relieve the future famine won't they?.

If you let people be infected only to recover then you'll have millions of zombies around who cannot work effectively.... even when they "recover" they are weak for many weeks. You need to see what this "recovered" journalist says. It won't let me copy and paste...

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/coronavirus-sydney-journalist-e2-80-99s-virus-warning/vi-BB12XSWH">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... i-BB12XSWH">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/coronavirus-sydney-journalist-e2-80-99s-virus-warning/vi-BB12XSWH

I've just been listening to a doctor who has seen YOUNG people with coronavirus having strokes... they've submitted their findings to the UK...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

caskur, there is a choice to be made. We risk millions of deaths worldwide due to the spread of the coronavirus or hundreds of millions of people dead from famine if we continue economic lock downs.

n many parts of the world, including Latin America, weeks of confinement have seen a surge in calls to helplines for victims of domestic abuse.

Eighteen women have been killed by their partner or ex-partners during the first 20 days of Argentina's mandatory quarantine.

Appeals to helplines have also shot up nearly 40 percent.

Carl Heneghan, director of the centre for evidence-based medicine at Oxford University, said that the impact of the lockdown was "going to outweigh the damaging effect of coronavirus".

caskur

We're locked down...WA has had no covid-19 for two days now.

Had all you people done what some of the Australian states did, you wouldn't be suffering as much now...

You're talking and panicking about something that hasn't even happened yet like it's a done thing and it isn't...

And Carl Heneghan is a goon to say,  "going to outweigh the damaging effect of coronavirus". WHAT AN IDIOT.

You're just listening to people who support YOUR theory when you should be supporting the suppression of this disease with all your might...

and 100 DEAD health workers deaths in the UK outweigh 18 domestic violence victims in some pisspot country like Argentina. puh-leeze.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Singapore has been caught out... second wave.. Once hailed as being country completely on top of the Chinese Virus.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/singapore-reports-biggest-single-day-coronavirus-spike-in-second-wave-outbreak">https://www.sbs.com.au/news/singapore-r ... e-outbreak">https://www.sbs.com.au/news/singapore-reports-biggest-single-day-coronavirus-spike-in-second-wave-outbreak

And I tell you what.... if we have to go into another lockdown in the near future, it'll be worse than being stuck now.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"We're locked down...WA has had no covid-19 for two days now.

Had all you people done what some of the Australian states did, you wouldn't be suffering as much now...

You're talking and panicking about something that hasn't even happened yet like it's a done thing and it isn't...

And Carl Heneghan is a goon to say,  "going to outweigh the damaging effect of coronavirus". WHAT AN IDIOT.

You're just listening to people who support YOUR theory when you should be supporting the suppression of this disease with all your might...

and 100 DEAD health workers deaths in the UK outweigh 18 domestic violence victims in some pisspot country like Argentina. puh-leeze.

Oh for fuck sakes, that example he gave is not about numbers, but to show all the different ways these lock downs are killing people. It's a choice, hundreds of millions, possibly billions dead due to economic collapse or maybe a million sick and elderly dead due to this virus. What the Oxford prof said went right over your head.

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "caskur"We're locked down...WA has had no covid-19 for two days now.

Oh for fuck sakes, that example he gave is not about numbers, but to show all the different ways these lock downs are killing people. It's a choice, hundreds of millions, possibly billions dead due to economic collapse or maybe a million sick and elderly dead due to this virus. What the Oxford prof said went right over your head.

He is a first grade dumarse... where is that bozos twitter I can blast him there?.

. Recovered almost; China's early patients unable to shed coronavirues.VVVV

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavirus/recovered-almost-chinas-early-patients-unable-to-shed-coronavirus/ar-BB132jaH?ocid=spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavi ... spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavirus/recovered-almost-chinas-early-patients-unable-to-shed-coronavirus/ar-BB132jaH?ocid=spartanntp

The bigget victims are the medical staff and the children who won't ever see mum and dad EVER again because thee caught the virus from Patients.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Caskur isn't smart enough to see past het fat gut.

How many thousands of people will due because their surgeries are cancelled. All of this death to avoid catching avirus that makes 99% of the people suck for 10 days. :crazy:

Anonymous

The same article fatcur posted said they were no cases of people testing positive months after infecting others. What that should tell anyone with average intelligence is that there is a problem with Chinese tesing.

But, the real question should be, is saving tens of thousands of sick and elderly people while killing hundreds of millions a wise strategy to deal with COVID-19?

cc

Quote from: "Guest"Caskur isn't smart enough to see past het fat gut.

How many thousands of people will due because their surgeries are cancelled. All of this death to avoid catching avirus that makes 99% of the people suck for 10 days.

Shpell Musch??

:wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview