The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Lets Call it what It Is .. NONE of THIS Was "by ACCIDENT" > And then it get's LOTS worse

Started by cc, April 25, 2020, 04:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

China lashes out at US, claims country is 'lying through their teeth' on coronavirus &  threatens Australia[/url]

China's foreign ministry on Tuesday accused the United States of "lying through their teeth" and suggested the country mind its own business as the war of words between the world's two biggest economic powers escalated.

"We advise American politicians to reflect on their own problems and try their best to control the [coronavirus] epidemic as soon as possible instead of continuing to play tricks to deflect blame," spokesman Geng Shuang said.

The comments came on the heels of President Trump suggesting in a press conference on Monday that the U.S. would be seeking "substantial" compensation for China's handling of the global pandemic.

"We are not happy with China," Trump said. "We are not happy with that whole situation because we believe it could have been stopped at the source. It could have been stopped quickly and it wouldn't have spread all over the world."

He added that the United States is considering several options to "hold them accountable."

Australia Also:

"Maybe the ordinary people will say, 'Why should we drink Australian wine? Eat Australian beef?'" Ambassador Chen Jingye threatened, The Australian Financial Review reported.

Australian's foreign minister Marise Payne hit back, dismissing China's attempt at "economic coercion."

That didn't sit well with China, which prompted Hu Xijin, editor-in-chief of the Global Times, to tweet: "Let me give a 'coercion' to Australia. As its attitude toward China becomes worse and worse, Chinese companies will definitely reduce economic cooperation with Australia, and the number of Chinese students & visitors going to Australia will also decrease. Time will prove it all."
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

with the aim of effecting positive public statements on the coronavirus management by the People's Republic of China[/b]," said the letter, seen by Reuters on Sunday.

"The federal government has not complied with these requests."

cc

Further  from Reuters

On Friday, Reuters reported that China sought to block a European Union report alleging that Beijing was spreading disinformation about the coronavirus outbreak, according to four sources and diplomatic correspondence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"China lashes out at US, claims country is 'lying through their teeth' on coronavirus &  threatens Australia[/url]

China's foreign ministry on Tuesday accused the United States of "lying through their teeth" and suggested the country mind its own business as the war of words between the world's two biggest economic powers escalated.

"We advise American politicians to reflect on their own problems and try their best to control the [coronavirus] epidemic as soon as possible instead of continuing to play tricks to deflect blame," spokesman Geng Shuang said.

The comments came on the heels of President Trump suggesting in a press conference on Monday that the U.S. would be seeking "substantial" compensation for China's handling of the global pandemic.

"We are not happy with China," Trump said. "We are not happy with that whole situation because we believe it could have been stopped at the source. It could have been stopped quickly and it wouldn't have spread all over the world."

He added that the United States is considering several options to "hold them accountable."

Australia Also:

"Maybe the ordinary people will say, 'Why should we drink Australian wine? Eat Australian beef?'" Ambassador Chen Jingye threatened, The Australian Financial Review reported.

Australian's foreign minister Marise Payne hit back, dismissing China's attempt at "economic coercion."

That didn't sit well with China, which prompted Hu Xijin, editor-in-chief of the Global Times, to tweet: "Let me give a 'coercion' to Australia. As its attitude toward China becomes worse and worse, Chinese companies will definitely reduce economic cooperation with Australia, and the number of Chinese students & visitors going to Australia will also decrease. Time will prove it all."

Gawd knows the West doesn't exaggerate.  :001_rolleyes:

cc

Guardian:

Australia Called 'Gum Stuck To China's Shoe' By Commie State Media In Coronavirus Investigation Stoush*

Australian foreign minister Marise Payne has put down 'any suggestion that economic coercion is an appropriate response' to Australia's call for an investigations into the origins of coronavirus, which China opposes.

Australia has been described as "gum stuck to the bottom of China's shoe," by a Chinese state media editor as Beijing criticised calls for an inquiry into the coronavirus origin as "political manoeuvring," further straining ties.

Australia has emerged as one of the most vocal critics of Beijing as it calls for an investigation into the origins and spread of the virus, which emerged in China late last year and has now killed more than 200,000 people around the world.

Late on Monday, Hu Xijin, the editor of the state-run Global Times wrote on Weibo that ties between Australia and its largest trading partner, China, were likely to deteriorate as much as relations between Beijing and Washington had.

Criticising Australia for joining the US in its attacks on China, Hu wrote: "After the epidemic, we need to have more risk awareness when doing business with Australia and also when we send our children to study there."

"Australia is always there, making trouble. It is a bit like chewing gum stuck on the sole of China's shoes. Sometimes you have to find a stone to rub it off," Hu said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/28/australia-called-gum-stuck-to-chinas-shoe-by-state-media-in-coronavirus-investigation-stoush">https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... ion-stoush">https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/28/australia-called-gum-stuck-to-chinas-shoe-by-state-media-in-coronavirus-investigation-stoush

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-05-2015/HP0XIZ.gif">https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-05-2015/HP0XIZ.gif[/img]

cc

Cute Find ........ ROO YOUTH in early but friendly training as it could be a long war  

https://i.gifer.com/7n9Q.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Guardian:

Australia Called 'Gum Stuck To China's Shoe' By Commie State Media In Coronavirus Investigation Stoush*

Australian foreign minister Marise Payne has put down 'any suggestion that economic coercion is an appropriate response' to Australia's call for an investigations into the origins of coronavirus, which China opposes.

Australia has been described as "gum stuck to the bottom of China's shoe," by a Chinese state media editor as Beijing criticised calls for an inquiry into the coronavirus origin as "political manoeuvring," further straining ties.

Australia has emerged as one of the most vocal critics of Beijing as it calls for an investigation into the origins and spread of the virus, which emerged in China late last year and has now killed more than 200,000 people around the world.

Late on Monday, Hu Xijin, the editor of the state-run Global Times wrote on Weibo that ties between Australia and its largest trading partner, China, were likely to deteriorate as much as relations between Beijing and Washington had.

Criticising Australia for joining the US in its attacks on China, Hu wrote: "After the epidemic, we need to have more risk awareness when doing business with Australia and also when we send our children to study there."

"Australia is always there, making trouble. It is a bit like chewing gum stuck on the sole of China's shoes. Sometimes you have to find a stone to rub it off," Hu said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/28/australia-called-gum-stuck-to-chinas-shoe-by-state-media-in-coronavirus-investigation-stoush">https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... ion-stoush">https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/28/australia-called-gum-stuck-to-chinas-shoe-by-state-media-in-coronavirus-investigation-stoush

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-05-2015/HP0XIZ.gif">https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-05-2015/HP0XIZ.gif[/img]

China sinks the world into a global depression, but they feel they shouldn't be held accountable.

:crazy:

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"China is "batty"

:wink:

I really dislike that country.

cc

cc

China was evidently hiding the extent of a pandemic that endangered the world while covertly securing PPE at low prices. This "surreptitious" operation left "the world naked with no supply of PPE," Jorge Guajardo, Mexico's former ambassador to Beijing, told Global News.

The result: starting in March, after COVID-19 had circled the globe, countries that provided masks to China in January and February were forced to compete for China's supply.

By late January, sources in manufacturing and military circles were warning western governments that China seemed to be covertly seizing global PPE supply, O'Toole and Guajardo said.

But leaders in Canada didn't act, according to O'Toole.

"One source told me in January it became well-known amongst military and emergency services that China was stockpiling masks and basically buying out as many quantities as it could," he said in an interview with Global News. "And we know, ... that senior officials, in the end of January and the early days of February, are equally aware at Public Works Canada, with respect to a run on PPEs."

An investigation by Global News examines the troubling methods and underground actors used by Beijing to quietly corner the world's supply of PPE in a state-level operation.

China used diplomatic channels, state-owned businesses and [size=120]Chinese diaspora community associations[/size] that are thought to be increasingly under the influence of Chinese President Xi Jinping's powerful United Front Work Department (UFWD).

WAIT - It Get's Worse

And through clandestine United Front networks run out of Chinese consulates in cities from Vancouver to Toronto to New York to Melbourne to Tokyo, the Communist Party urged millions of "overseas Chinese" to bulk-buy N95 masks in order to ship "back batches of scarce supplies for the motherland."

As troubling as China's methods were, the operation looks even worse under a magnifying glass because some organizations seemingly involved in the United Front's efforts in Canada include members that have previously been monitored or investigated by the RCMP and Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), according to RCMP and CSIS sources.

There is a 3 letter word for what China Deliberately Unleashed Upon the Western World, After Deliberately cleaning out our supplies  - The word is "WAR"

cc

China's PPE import operation was portrayed by its state media as a warlike effort. And it was a dramatic success.

According to a U.S. congressional report released in April, from Jan. 24 to Feb. 29, China ramped up its production of masks and slapped export restrictions on China-based foreign companies such as Canadian mask maker Medicom and U.S. mask maker 3M.

At the same time, China imported 2.02 billion safety masks, according to Beijing's March 2020 customs records.

"To ensure sufficient domestic supplies to counter COVID-19 (Beijing directed) regional offices in China and overseas to work with PRC industry associations to prioritize securing supplies from global sources," the report says.

The global callout for masks was posted to UFWD websites and sent to Chinese consulates where United Front officials are embedded.

https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/march-2020-gov-china-customs-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1029">

The requests occurred around Jan. 14 and 15, when Chinese officials received confidential instructions from Xi, and all regions were warned to "prepare for and respond to a pandemic," according to leaked documents cited in an Associated Press investigation. Hospital staff were ordered to don protective gear.

Guajardo, Mexico's former ambassador to Beijing, told Global News that by Jan. 23, when China locked down Wuhan, he had recognized Beijing was involved in massive PPE imports.

Guajardo, who now works in a Washington, D.C., consultancy, said in mid-January, he was contacted by a source in Mexican supply chain logistics.

"They said, you know a funny thing, I'm being swamped by orders to send all the N95 I can find to China."

He said he completed some checks in the United States and judged PPE stock was vanishing from retail locations through "under the radar" methods.

"I thought, 'Oh my God, they are buying all the N95 supply in the world,'" Guajardo told Global News.

He was so convinced that he sent an ominous tweet on Jan. 27 forecasting an impending shortage of PPE in North America.

His Tweet Jan 27 - "As sure as day follows night, a shortage of something in China is soon reflected closer to home. No surgical masks in the Washington, DC area. My guess is people are buying them in bulk to send/sell in China."

In March, the masks sold to China in January and February were being sold back to Mexico at 20 to 30 times the price, according to Guajardo.

And the Washington Post and CNN reported in April that PPE is sometimes costing more than 1,000 percent the prices seen in early January.

"This pandemic got complicated because of China's coverup at the start," Guajardo said. "And now it is further complicated by China leaving the world naked with no supply of PPE.

"They started the pandemic and now they are profiting from it."

Guajardo added that in his experience with China, the masks being sold back now will not only come at exorbitant prices and with potential quality defects but with longer-term political demands.

The U.S. congressional report released in April similarly concludes: "The Chinese government may selectively release some medical supplies for overseas delivery, with designated countries selected, according to political calculations."

https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/us-congress-report-chinas-covid19-supply.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=636">

"The Communist Party of China willfully withheld information on an outbreak for at least weeks, if not months," O'Toole said. "It not only gave the world less time to respond, it downplayed the potential severity of the threat. Countries did not make decisions with respect to flight bans and (protecting) PPE stores."

'Every overseas Chinese is a warrior'

A review of official reports from state media such as Xinhua as well as UFWD web pages in China and reports from associated Chinese-Canadian community groups, record massive PPE shipments of at least 100 tonnes from Canada to China in January and February

CONTINUED: https://globalnews.ca/news/6858818/coronavirus-china-united-front-canada-protective-equipment-shortage/?utm_source=NewsletterNational&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=2020">https://globalnews.ca/news/6858818/coro ... paign=2020">https://globalnews.ca/news/6858818/coronavirus-china-united-front-canada-protective-equipment-shortage/?utm_source=NewsletterNational&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=2020

There is a 3 letter word for what China Deliberately Unleashed Upon the Western World, After Deliberately cleaning out our supplies - The word is "WAR"

Gaon

I can see why China doesn't want countries conducting inquiries.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

China should be kicked out of the WHO, and the WTO.

cc

I just heard China has just this week taken over a great deal more of ocean and islands to its south  .. now claiming far more territory than before .. and sunk a fishing ship that infringed on it's new territory  .. among several juicy new things

It is now on the move in many directions

The West for the past cpl of decades has worked it's butt of to kill itself .. plus, hand the world to China