The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Lets Call it what It Is .. NONE of THIS Was "by ACCIDENT" > And then it get's LOTS worse

Started by cc, April 25, 2020, 04:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteSo why hasn't Justin Trudeau joined our trusted allies in calling for an international investigation into the conduct of the Chinese communist regime?

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Xi-Justin-Oz-620x607.jpg">

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Gaon

Quote from: "seoulbro"Serious questions are being raised about the conduct of China and the origins and actions which led to this global pandemic. And yet Canada remains silent.  

The US, Australia, the European Union, and the United Kingdom have all spoken out. So why hasn't Justin Trudeau joined our trusted allies in calling for an international investigation into the conduct of the Chinese communist regime?

Don't Canadians who have suffered and succumbed to this terrible virus deserve answers? Justin Trudeau should be demanding that China respond and be accountable.

Let's ensure this type of crisis never happens to Canada and the world. We have every right to demand accountability from China, just as we did from the Iranian regime for killing Canadian citizens on board flight 752 to Ukraine.

Justin Trudeau has always been soft when it comes to China. He hasn't done nearly enough to get Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor, two Canadians held hostage free from China. He hasn't stood up for our agricultural producers who are getting hammered in a trade war with China. He seems paralyzed in deciding to deny Huawei the contract to build our 5G network.  

Why won't Justin Trudeau join our closest allies in standing up to the Chinese regime over their role in the spread of COVID-19? He may admire China's "basic dictatorship," but most of us do not.

The world needs to know what happened, and Canada must add our voice to the global community in the calling for a full review and investigation.

I do not know where Israel is. But, I do know China has a lot of investments in Israel. Israel's economy is becoming too connected to China in my opinion.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

So, Twitter is banning accounts of people who blow the whistle on China.

Twitter Bans Account of Chinese Virologist Who Claims the CCP Virus Was Created in Lab

Dr. Yan Limeng, who fled Hong Kong to the United States in April, released a study on Sept. 14 claiming that the virus shows "biological characteristics that are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus" and thus "should be a laboratory product." The study has not been peer-reviewed.

Twitter quickly banned Yan's account following her tweet announcing the study. The account, which Yan only opened on Sunday, had garnered over 59,000 followers in its short lifespan.

Yan said that the scientific community has "kept silence and worked together with the Chinese Communist Party" to censor studies that came to similar conclusions. "They don't want people to know the truth," she said in a Fox interview on Tuesday. "That's why I got suspended; I got suppression; I am the target that the Chinese Communist Party wants be [sic] disappeared."

Some scientists have called the report "unsubstantiated;" Beijing and a high-profile laboratory in Wuhan, the city where the pandemic first broke out, have denied such assertions, which emerged as early as January in media reports.

The U.S. administration, citing intelligence, has said that the virus is naturally-occurring but that "there is significant evidence" suggesting the virus first leaked out of a Wuhan lab. Officials have called out Beijing for denying international researchers access to crucial data about the virus's origins.

The Twitter ban, however, has drawn criticism from prominent China critics and the overseas Chinese dissident community, who said Twitter could be helping the Chinese regime censor topics not to its liking.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/twitter-bans-account-of-chinese-virologist-who-claims-the-ccp-virus-was-created-in-lab_3502957.html?ref=brief_News&utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email">https://www.theepochtimes.com/twitter-b ... dium=email">https://www.theepochtimes.com/twitter-bans-account-of-chinese-virologist-who-claims-the-ccp-virus-was-created-in-lab_3502957.html?ref=brief_News&utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email