News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

A

Homeless bums will now be forced into hotels...

Started by Anonymous, April 25, 2020, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Guest"
Yes they will come from alberta and saskatchewan, poor whites and chugs

Come for the weather, stay for the free hotel room...   :sad:

Governments taking over hotels....I never thought that would happen in Canada.

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"Oh, and this is the only thread of this nature on this entire board, so not sure what you mean about bringing it up over and over again.  This is new news.

We threw Covid-19 victims in hotels and locked them down with guards... the homeless are still on the streets.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Vancouver

Quote from: "Mel"Wonder how many more bums will make their way to the Vancouver/Victoria area now.  Nice hotel room, meals, housekeeping included!

Hell, maybe I should make my way over to Victoria for a room!  It's been a while since I've visited...

The housekeepers will need to stay safe. These homeless people can be psychos. After all this is over the homeless wouldn't want to leave.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Mel"Wonder how many more bums will make their way to the Vancouver/Victoria area now.  Nice hotel room, meals, housekeeping included!

Hell, maybe I should make my way over to Victoria for a room!  It's been a while since I've visited...

The housekeepers will need to stay safe. These homeless people can be psychos. After all this is over the homeless wouldn't want to leave.

COVID is about the last thing hotel staff needs to worry anout with those shit stains staying in hotel rooms.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"After all this is over the homeless wouldn't want to leave.

Once the Emergency Act is lifted, the hotel owners will be free to throw them out, I will presume...

Anonymous

If bums catch the virus they'll deliberately spread it. They don't want go back to the DTES.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Mel"Due to Covid-19 and social distancing concerns, thousands of homeless bums in BC will now be forced into hotels, which are sitting empty.  Because the Emergency Act has been declared, the Province can do this.

The Province will pay the hotels rental for the rooms.

My question is:  Who will pay for having to gut each and every one of these rooms down to the studs when virus threat is over?  You KNOW these hotel rooms will need to have their contents incinerated, and be gutted down to the studs after homeless crackheads and junkies spend a few months inside them...

This should make Sum BUm happy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Mel"Due to Covid-19 and social distancing concerns, thousands of homeless bums in BC will now be forced into hotels, which are sitting empty.  Because the Emergency Act has been declared, the Province can do this.

The Province will pay the hotels rental for the rooms.

My question is:  Who will pay for having to gut each and every one of these rooms down to the studs when virus threat is over?  You KNOW these hotel rooms will need to have their contents incinerated, and be gutted down to the studs after homeless crackheads and junkies spend a few months inside them...

This should make Sum BUm happy

I registered at flametruth by the way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "I Care"If bums catch the virus they'll deliberately spread it. They don't want go back to the DTES.

They can do drugs on the streets. They can't in a hotel or hospital.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"They can do drugs on the streets. They can't in a hotel or hospital.

Of course they can do drugs in a hotel room, and they will, even if they're not supposed to.  They'll also strip out copper pipes and steal the TV's.

In fact, any one of us can do that also in a hotel.  The only difference is, is our Visa card will be billed for the damage.  Just like if I smoked in a room, my credit card can be hit with a 'smoking fine.'

Bums forced into hotels aren't running under the normal rules!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"They can do drugs on the streets. They can't in a hotel or hospital.

Of course they can do drugs in a hotel room, and they will, even if they're not supposed to.  They'll also strip out copper pipes and steal the TV's.

In fact, any one of us can do that also in a hotel.  The only difference is, is our Visa card will be billed for the damage.  Just like if I smoked in a room, my credit card can be hit with a 'smoking fine.'

Bums forced into hotels aren't running under the normal rules!

The difference is that the police won't arrest a homeless person for doing drugs on the streets. They will in a hotel if the staff call the cops.

Anonymous

Hey Mel, notice you never see East Asian homeless homeless junkies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
The difference is that the police won't arrest a homeless person for doing drugs on the streets. They will in a hotel if the staff call the cops.

Are you sure of this?  I would think police would need a warrant to enter a hotel room...  They can't just bust in unless they themselves see you breaking the law.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey Mel, notice you never see East Asian homeless homeless junkies.

Asians generally take care of their own 'in house'...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey Mel, notice you never see East Asian homeless homeless junkies.

Asians generally take care of their own 'in house'...

East Asians don't let themselves fall apart the way whites do.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview