Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

We are WAY overdue for a "WTF is going on with Kim thread"

Started by cc, April 25, 2020, 10:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Real dominatrix vibe from her..

She wears a tight leather commie uniform and a whip.

Odinson

South-Koreans say that Kim Jong Un is alive and well..

He has had some health problems though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Real dominatrix vibe from her..

She wears a tight leather commie uniform and a whip.

A Shen Li clone.

cc

"Seems" had serious operation but is alive and conscious

Seoul-based Chad O'Carroll, editor of the influential NK News, told Fox News on Sunday 38 North report on the train was "significant," and there have been other sightings of him at the coastal resort.

Kim could be recuperating in Wonsan from an operation. He has reportedly been sending messages to various officials, according to state media.

O'Carroll told Fox News the regime wouldn't do that if it was getting ready to announce Kim's death. He also downplayed reports that Kim was in a "vegetative state," saying if any Chinese medical experts had any stature, they would not blow Beijing's cover.

"It was just too matter-of-fact," O'Carroll told Fox News on Sunday.

Other than the arrival of the train, Andrei Lankov, Seoul-based Director of the Korea Risk Group and former North Korea resident, told Fox News "there have been no unusual movements of military, security, preparations, even jockeying for power in North Korea," leaving Lankov to believe "Kim is definitely not dead."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/kim-jong-un-north-korea-train-wonsan-health-rumor-speculation-satellite-image">https://www.foxnews.com/world/kim-jong- ... lite-image">https://www.foxnews.com/world/kim-jong-un-north-korea-train-wonsan-health-rumor-speculation-satellite-image
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

It seems we have got some false info. South Korea's top security adviser says Kim is alive and well.

cc

Quote from: "Herman"It seems we have got some false info. South Korea's top security adviser says Kim is alive and well.

OK. Did he have heart operation?

He has not been heard from for quite a while and missed the most important event for NK .. so "something" happened

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"OK. Did he have heart operation?

I didn't read all of it. If he did, his condition seems to be exaggerated.

Odinson

Some kind of an acute health problem made him unable to attend that ceremony.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Some kind of an acute health problem made him unable to attend that ceremony.

He was probably recovering from surgery.

cc

Does now seem that way. For a very long time they gave out not a word .. and the celebration he missed without an excuse given .. all giving the appearance of something dire

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Does now seem that way. For a very long time they gave out not a word .. and the celebration he missed without an excuse given .. all giving the appearance of something dire

The celebration of the president for life, his grandfather, Kim Il Sung, is required by all North Koreans. That was the big one.

Global markets have reacted accordingly knowing that the risk of a power struggle in a nation armed with ballistic missiles and nukes has subsided.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"Does now seem that way. For a very long time they gave out not a word .. and the celebration he missed without an excuse given .. all giving the appearance of something dire

The celebration of the president for life, his grandfather, Kim Il Sung, is required by all North Koreans. That was the big one.

Global markets have reacted accordingly knowing that the risk of a power struggle in a nation armed with ballistic missiles and nukes has subsided.

So, the fat little clown aint going to die. I suppose that is a good thing.

caskur

Quote from: "cc"He's been out of sight and ear for quite some time now

Almost certain he had heart operation ... with rumors swirling that he's in very bad shape

Might be OK, but they aren't even saying that .. news is complete blackout for some time .. which has to mean something is not well in Lalaland

Now "medical experts from China are going there"

Might be OK, but if not, there is great danger if military starts fighting for power in a very dangerous part of the world .. and no natural succession

Our news said he was in a vegetative state meaning, he isn't coming back.

His 31 year old sister will take over and that might cause her to be assassinated if the men won't accept a female in charge.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

Not sure

Just saw on TV - "The have a letter from Kim to verify he is alive"

That's a bit odd

caskur

Quote from: "cc"Not sure

Just saw on TV - "The have a letter from Kim to verify he is alive"

That's a bit odd

Very odd indeed.

I wonder if he has/had coronavirus. I wonder if that was his complication?

But if he had heart surgery, he may have died and they have him on a life support system while they figure out what to do...

He has disappeared before apparently... I think he disappeared for 4 weeks.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol