The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

We are WAY overdue for a "WTF is going on with Kim thread"

Started by cc, April 25, 2020, 10:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=366484 time=1592372366 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=366469 time=1592355038 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=366461 time=1592340058 user_id=114
Quote from: cc post_id=366458 time=1592338034 user_id=88
True enough

I guess the point I tried to make was that the 2 yr + love affair, likely one sided in reality, is OVER

It was a very one-sided love. Korea's snowflake president, Moon Jae In's love for the North was not reciprocated by Kim Jong Un. President Mpon has a thing for leaders like Kim and Xi, that are abusive to him.

Agreed. Snowflake it is and snowflakes melt when heat is applied

This guy seems a dreamer, always has .. kidding himself about everything to do with NK

There is zero hope for uniting  .. well, except 100% on NK's terms

I did some reading about South Korea's president. He kisses more dictator ass than Justine does.

That seems about right.

cc

Well, here we go again .. MAYBE!!  ... dunno who this guy is .. maybe Seoul will know how solid he is and what he knows from afar

https://nypost.com/2020/08/23/kim-jong-un-in-a-coma-as-his-sister-takes-control-report/">Kim Jong Un reportedly in a coma as his sister Kim Yo Jong takes control

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has fallen into a coma, a former South Korean official is claiming on the heels of reports that the northern leader has ceded over some of his power to his younger sister.

Chang Song-min, a former aide to late-South Korean president Kim Dae-jung, has alleged that the Hermit Kindom's honcho has become seriously ill amid speculation about his limited public appearances this year, the Mirror reported.

"I assess him to be in a coma, but his life has not ended," he told South Korean media.

The former aide added that the leader's younger sister, Kim Yo Jong, was poised to help lead the country.

"A complete succession structure has not been formed, so Kim Yo-jong is being brought to the fore as the vacuum cannot be maintained for a prolonged period," he said.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=377171 time=1598232618 user_id=88
Well, here we go again .. MAYBE!!  ... dunno who this guy is .. maybe Seoul will know how solid he is and what he knows from afar

https://nypost.com/2020/08/23/kim-jong-un-in-a-coma-as-his-sister-takes-control-report/">Kim Jong Un reportedly in a coma as his sister Kim Yo Jong takes control

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has fallen into a coma, a former South Korean official is claiming on the heels of reports that the northern leader has ceded over some of his power to his younger sister.

Chang Song-min, a former aide to late-South Korean president Kim Dae-jung, has alleged that the Hermit Kindom's honcho has become seriously ill amid speculation about his limited public appearances this year, the Mirror reported.

"I assess him to be in a coma, but his life has not ended," he told South Korean media.

The former aide added that the leader's younger sister, Kim Yo Jong, was poised to help lead the country.

"A complete succession structure has not been formed, so Kim Yo-jong is being brought to the fore as the vacuum cannot be maintained for a prolonged period," he said.

He issued an unusually candid commentary on the sad state of the North Korean economy just a few days ago.

cc

I did see that. It was strong

Maybe there is nothing wrong physically, but he's removal material

This gal seems a lot stronger than Kimbo

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=377176 time=1598234611 user_id=88
I did see that. It was strong

Maybe there is nothing wrong physically, but he's removal material

This gal seems a lot stronger than Kimbo

There could be some jockeying for power within his inner circle and he's showing he trusts family first.

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-korea-threatens-to-build-more-nukes-cites-us-hostility">North Korea threatens to build more nukes, cites US hostility

Kim's comments came after Joe Biden called Kim a "thug" and criticized his summits with President Trump

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korean leader Kim Jong Un threatened to expand his nuclear arsenal and develop more sophisticated weapons systems, saying the fate of relations with the United States depends on whether it abandons its hostile policy, state media reported Saturday.

[Way to go joe .. we all know the establishment of which he has established 49 years of wants war and will be belligerent .. Well, OK , except to the real enemy, China]

Anonymous

Joe is our man in Washington.  He'll be as acquiescent as Carrie Lam. ac_dance

cc

:001_rolleyes:

On second thot, he is

I heard he's offered a position  with the CPP .. you don't want to see that position

Anonymous

The biggest surprise of Trump's four years was his skill in foreign affairs. That includes North Korea.

Anonymous

North Korea has publicly executed at least seven people in the past decade caught watching or distributing K-pop videos from South Korea, a human rights group said Wednesday as part of a new report investigating state-sanctioned killings under leader Kim Jong-un.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=430924 time=1639602018 user_id=2015
North Korea has publicly executed at least seven people in the past decade caught watching or distributing K-pop videos from South Korea, a human rights group said Wednesday as part of a new report investigating state-sanctioned killings under leader Kim Jong-un.

:shock:

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=397132 time=1610165751 user_id=114
The biggest surprise of Trump's four years was his skill in foreign affairs. That includes North Korea.

Surprise to "some" .. not to those who knew his public  stances over preceding decades

An office holder not wanting war and willing to do many things to help that direction is rare

All the great things he did have been nullified now. Middle East as a big problem was well on the way to being neutralized after he had gotten  countries to come  together. One can forget hope  that now.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=430933 time=1639607449 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=397132 time=1610165751 user_id=114

Surprise to "some" .. not to those who knew his public  stances over preceding decades

An office holder not wanting war and willing to do many things to help that direction is rare

All the great things he did have been nullified now. Middle East as a big problem was well on the way to being neutralized after he had gotten  countries to come  together. One can forget hope  that now.

His inexperience concerned me. Now, politicians WITH foreign affairs experience concern me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=430924 time=1639602018 user_id=2015

Kim Jong Un is angry with K-pop since his application to join BTS as a roadie was turned down.

Odinson

Apparently they executed high-school kids for watching Squid-game.

I havent watched that show but according to some people, it reminds them of North-Korea.

Nobody is safe in there, not even the politbyro.

He executes people on a whim like Caligula.

I dont think he will be in charge for long... He looks ill.

The sister looks like a bad guy from Bond movies.