Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

0ak is not a flamer and Sperging Groundz is not a flame forum

Started by Anonymous, April 29, 2020, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You can see what happens to a forum when the only source of traffic is a mentally unstable pig on two feet.  Many good posters have left and many more have never bothered to turn up.  The posts are down more than half from last month alone because people are getting tired of the same show over and over!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"You can see what happens to a forum when the only source of traffic is a mentally unstable pig on two feet.  Many good posters have left and many more have never bothered to turn up.  The posts are down more than half from last month alone because people are getting tired of the same show over and over!

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"You can see what happens to a forum when the only source of traffic is a mentally unstable pig on two feet.  Many good posters have left and many more have never bothered to turn up.  The posts are down more than half from last month alone because people are getting tired of the same show over and over!

I registered at SG, and gave it a try. It was not for me. The reason was not Oak though. In fact, she is a draw. The BF clowns are there and they are incapable of contributing to discussions and they cannot flame to save their lives.

Anonymous

I post there. Ya, there are a few posters there that aint the sharpest knives in the drawer. that is for sure. The owner is cool people. She has a nice rack too.

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"The BF clowns are there and they are incapable of contributing to discussions and they cannot flame to save their lives.

I don't do those forums. but watching any clown who cannot flame try to anyhow is funny to watch
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "seoulbro"The BF clowns are there and they are incapable of contributing to discussions and they cannot flame to save their lives.

I don't do those forums. but watching any clown who cannot flame try to anyhow is funny to watch

I disagree. Watching dimwits like the Scouse and Seamoron try to flame is like nails on a chalk board. They are both at SG along with a couple other BFtards.

cc

Quote from: "Herman"

I disagree. Watching dimwits like the Scouse and Seamoron try to flame is like nails on a chalk board. They are both at SG along with a couple other BFtards.

Ok, I'm rarely there, but  Scouse and Seamoron are in an special idiot class of their own
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Ok, I'm rarely there, but  Scouse and Seamoron are in an special idiot class of their own

Seamoron wins the award for dumbest poster on any forum that he posts on.

Biggie Smiles

But here you are keeping close stats like someone appointed you the voice of the stakeholders

#winning

Anonymous

Anonymous

SG isn't even a mom's forum.

It's a simp village filled with idiots trying to replicate the commentary feel of Flametruth and flailing as it fails.

There isn't a "draw" at that place. Somebody who can make a thread that people will feel inclined to reply in, unless it's copy pasta'd from something written at Flametruth.

And that's embarrassing. SG has nobody to blame but themselves and their little circle jerk of invalids pushing that place in a direction that leaves the readers more stupid then when they first registered.

Flea, you need to bring back Martini

Anonymous

Because what sg really needs is a flake who promises content but never delivers :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Look at the stats.

Look at the numbers when Martini was mod compared to now.

He delivers.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview