Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

A

0ak is not a flamer and Sperging Groundz is not a flame forum

Started by Anonymous, April 29, 2020, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oak

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Tara Chambler"Punta drives the short bus and unload her unwashed simps at Rejected so they can have playtime!

Bwahahahah  ac_toofunny

Bitch can't stand her own forum anymore!

What's a "punta"?

Punta is a dance originated in the Central American coast of Honduras, Guatemala, Belize, and Nicaragua in the late 18th century with Indigenous and African elements.

Punta is the best-known traditional dance of Guatemala, Nicaragua, Belize, and Honduras. But Punta started in Honduras from the Garifuna. Punta is also known as banguity in Nicaragua. Before the arrival of the Garifuna peoplein Punta Gorda, Roatan, Honduras on April 12, 1797.  The first album of recorded traditional punta music was released originally in 1955 in Honduras. Sambunango was made famous by Gatos Bravos of Honduras with a song released in 1987; it's known as the first commercially produced punta music song from Honduras. The most famous song of punta music is Sopa De Caracol, made famous by Banda Blanca. The song was originally written by Belizean singer Hernan "Chico" Ramos, and translated into Spanish by Banda Blanca. It is most popular in its native Honduras.

What does it mean to call Flea that?

It's not a term I've heard used as ad homs by individuals from Spanish speaking countries.

It's white trash retard speak

]https://i.ibb.co/hf6RX8p/BB2-EE2-EF-CFB5-4-D12-BE89-2-EAACF046-F1-E.jpg">

Fucking embarrassing  :roll:

I feel low even responding to that inept whale

I was just fucking with whomever posted that.  Also gave me a chance to respond to that other ignoramus who wants to be "right" even when she's off by miles.

A dance... ac_lmfao     Caskur is a stupid bitch

You should look up munta... or munter. If Daz was here, he'd be calling you that. I certainly think you're one, Caramia.

Why would I bother?  I don't give a shit what an ugly white idiot from Australia thinks.

Yeah sure Pocahontas.  ac_hithere

You say that as if I should be ashamed of having Native American ancestry.  I do have it, but I'm not near being ashamed.  

You might be a better human being if you had aboriginal blood.  Maybe it's not enough to counteract your absolute lack of humanity and your swinishness.

caskur

Quote from: "Tara Chambler"Punta drives the short bus and unload her unwashed simps at Rejected so they can have playtime!

Bwahahahah  ac_toofunny

What's a "punta"?

Punta is a dance originated in the Central American coast of Honduras, Guatemala, Belize, and Nicaragua in the late 18th century with Indigenous and African elements.

Punta is the best-known traditional dance of Guatemala, Nicaragua, Belize, and Honduras. But Punta started in Honduras from the Garifuna. Punta is also known as banguity in Nicaragua. Before the arrival of the Garifuna peoplein Punta Gorda, Roatan, Honduras on April 12, 1797.  The first album of recorded traditional punta music was released originally in 1955 in Honduras. Sambunango was made famous by Gatos Bravos of Honduras with a song released in 1987; it's known as the first commercially produced punta music song from Honduras. The most famous song of punta music is Sopa De Caracol, made famous by Banda Blanca. The song was originally written by Belizean singer Hernan "Chico" Ramos, and translated into Spanish by Banda Blanca. It is most popular in its native Honduras.

It's not a term I've heard used as ad homs by individuals from Spanish speaking countries.

I was just fucking with whomever posted that.  Also gave me a chance to respond to that other ignoramus who wants to be "right" even when she's off by miles.

You should look up munta... or munter. If Daz was here, he'd be calling you that. I certainly think you're one, Caramia.

Why would I bother?  I don't give a shit what an ugly white idiot from Australia thinks.

You say that as if I should be ashamed of having Native American ancestry.  I do have it, but I'm not near being ashamed.  

You might be a better human being if you had aboriginal blood.  Maybe it's not enough to counteract your absolute lack of humanity and your swinishness.

:shock:  you're ashamed that I call you Pocahontus? That's very strange. I thought it was a term of endearment.

You are a very complicated character.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oak

Bwahahahah  ac_toofunny

What's a "punta"?

:shock:  you're ashamed that I call you Pocahontus? That's very strange. I thought it was a term of endearment.

You are a very complicated character.

Sure, I'm supposed to believe your hateful ass is being "endearing" with me...lmfao.

You must think I'm a dumbass cunt like you...

caskur

I swear it was a term of endearment...

I like you brown skins, I really do.

:howdy:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oak

Quote from: "caskur"I swear it was a term of endearment...

I like you brown skins, I really do.

:howdy:

I don't believe you like anyone, least of all yourself.

Anonymous

I think everyone should own a spic. Our shitters would be so much shinier and zoomers and millennials alike could indulge in their coronavirus challenges without contracting any nasty diseases.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview