Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

0ak is not a flamer and Sperging Groundz is not a flame forum

Started by Anonymous, April 29, 2020, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"Dovey is just 0ak with more mileage and less body fat.  

Change my mind.

Dovey is Caskur without the Photoshoping skills.

Change my mind.

You sound like an inbred relative of hers. Are you?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Guest"SG isn't even a mom's forum.

It's a simp village filled with idiots trying to replicate the commentary feel of Flametruth and flailing as it fails.

There isn't a "draw" at that place. Somebody who can make a thread that people will feel inclined to reply in, unless it's copy pasta'd from something written at Flametruth.

And that's embarrassing. SG has nobody to blame but themselves and their little circle jerk of invalids pushing that place in a direction that leaves the readers more stupid then when they first registered.

Flea, you need to bring back Martini

The Prowler showed up. He's a drawcard.

Martini should come back when he is healed from being slaughtered by a dove...

tell him to get over her, ffs.

He is.

Has been and wishes nothing but the best for her and hers and speaks of her glowingly in his circle.

Martini has become a child of Christ. An actual child of Christ.

Saint Martini

fuckugoogle

caskur

If I could (and I cannot) I would strangle the stupid out of Dovey and Martini. I would grab their throats and rip out their vocal cords, SAVAGELY.

If I have to read another shit post about the "poor lil me pigeon" was terrorized by The Big-Ol'-Terrorizing-Martini, I'll get my internet connection cut.

Many of us feel the same.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"If I could (and I cannot) I would strangle the stupid out of Dovey and Martini. I would grab their throats and rip out their vocal cords, SAVAGELY.

If I have to read another shit post about the "poor lil me pigeon" was terrorized by The Big-Ol'-Terrorizing-Martini, I'll get my internet connection cut.

Caskur, and I say this with sincerity, you need to brush aside these hateful, vengeful feelings and become a child of Christ, like the good Saint Martini.

Bring joy and happiness. Create photoshops that will inspire love, nuture those around you with warm, loving stroke of your maternal paint brush.

Dear sister, let's bring light and hope into this world, become part of the Covent of Martini. For he is long in loins but longer in love. A love for those of you who are meek within the soul. The down trodden, the hopeless. Let him bring the peace you so desire.

I will pray for you

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "caskur"If I could (and I cannot) I would strangle the stupid out of Dovey and Martini. I would grab their throats and rip out their vocal cords, SAVAGELY.

Caskur, and I say this with sincerity, you need to brush aside these hateful, vengeful feelings and become a child of Christ, like the good Saint Martini.

Bring joy and happiness. Create photoshops that will inspire love, nuture those around you with warm, loving stroke of your maternal paint brush.

Dear sister, let's bring light and hope into this world, become part of the Covent of Martini. For he is long in loins but longer in love. A love for those of you who are meek within the soul. The down trodden, the hopeless. Let him bring the peace you so desire.

I will pray for you

You're right,

Your prayer worked,

I'm now a convert.

Praise da Lawd.!!!

:43(2):
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Guest"You can see what happens to a forum when the only source of traffic is a mentally unstable pig on two feet.  Many good posters have left and many more have never bothered to turn up.  The posts are down more than half from last month alone because people are getting tired of the same show over and over!

But here you are keeping close stats like someone appointed you the voice of the stakeholders

#winning

...and whining a lot.

Link? Monster?

Um, there's enough fuckfoolery and dumbassery going on in this thread without you misreading my poast.  I was agreeing with you, amazing though you may find that.

Anonymous

My God you fuckers are boring.

Now I know how SCOUSE's  right hand must feel.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"My God you fuckers are boring.

Now I know how SCOUSE's  right hand must feel.....

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"That doesn't even make any sense.  :crazy:

Nothing Scouse writes does.

Blurt

Quote from: "Guest"A love for those of you who are meek within the soul.

"Meek within the soul," huh?

Give it up, Martino.

Another six months at the Brady Bunch Writer's Workshop should get you ready for an entry level position on Madison Ave.

Then, a two-year stint at the Chicago Community College for the Creation of Original Online Content and you'll be good to go prime time on basement boards.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

It's a simp village filled with idiots trying to replicate the commentary feel of Flametruth and flailing as it fails.

There isn't a "draw" at that place. Somebody who can make a thread that people will feel inclined to reply in, unless it's copy pasta'd from something written at Flametruth.

And that's embarrassing. SG has nobody to blame but themselves and their little circle jerk of invalids pushing that place in a direction that leaves the readers more stupid then when they first registered.

I am done with FT. Flametruth isn't busy enough to bury Seamoron's vapid ramblings.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I am done with FT. Flametruth isn't busy enough to bury Seamoron's vapid ramblings.

He registers at every forum and he gets banned at every forum.

Blurt

I'll give any forum a shot.

Not every forum will return the favour, though.

That's life.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview