Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

0ak is not a flamer and Sperging Groundz is not a flame forum

Started by Anonymous, April 29, 2020, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I'll give any forum a shot.

Not every forum will return the favour, though.

That's life.

That used to be my policy too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Guest"SG isn't even a mom's forum.

It's a simp village filled with idiots trying to replicate the commentary feel of Flametruth and flailing as it fails.

There isn't a "draw" at that place. Somebody who can make a thread that people will feel inclined to reply in, unless it's copy pasta'd from something written at Flametruth.

And that's embarrassing. SG has nobody to blame but themselves and their little circle jerk of invalids pushing that place in a direction that leaves the readers more stupid then when they first registered.

Flea, you need to bring back Martini

I am done with FT. Flametruth isn't busy enough to bury Seamoron's vapid ramblings.

He registers at every forum and he gets banned at every forum.

'Seamoron' is not a member of FT.

Anonymous

Quote from: "therealcw"

It's a simp village filled with idiots trying to replicate the commentary feel of Flametruth and flailing as it fails.

There isn't a "draw" at that place. Somebody who can make a thread that people will feel inclined to reply in, unless it's copy pasta'd from something written at Flametruth.

And that's embarrassing. SG has nobody to blame but themselves and their little circle jerk of invalids pushing that place in a direction that leaves the readers more stupid then when they first registered.

I am done with FT. Flametruth isn't busy enough to bury Seamoron's vapid ramblings.

Toes Over is Seamoron.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Toes Over is Seamoron.

TY Captain Obvious.

Toes Over is not a member of FT.

Anonymous

Toes Over is Seamoron.

TY Captain Obvious.

Yes, that forum cancer is. He registered on April 18.

Anonymous

Toes Over is Seamoron.

TY Captain Obvious.

He's registered more than once.  Never approved.

Anonymous

Toes Over is Seamoron.

TY Captain Obvious.

He's registered more than once.  Never approved.

I think the management of FT made a wise decision.

Blurt

What I want to know is, how come you folks don't shower Ceedub with invectives when she excludes someone from membership?

Seems that course of action didn't sit well with many of you when I ventured in a similar direction.

I'm terribly hurt now. I still find it hard to bel--SQUIRREL!
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Frood

Quote from: "Blurt"What I want to know is, how come you folks don't shower Ceedub with invectives when she excludes someone from membership?

Seems that course of action didn't sit well with many of you when I ventured in a similar direction.

FT doesn't generally bar anyone... if they spam or act like arsehats, the username is inactivated and they're invited to reregister....

Wash, rinse, repeat...

....a fairly equitable take on a common message board problem...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Blurt"What I want to know is, how come you folks don't shower Ceedub with invectives when she excludes someone from membership?

FT doesn't generally bar anyone... if they spam or act like arsehats, the username is inactivated and they're invited to reregister....

Wash, rinse, repeat...

An idea they stole from me

Because I'm the king of good ideas.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Oak

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Guest"You can see what happens to a forum when the only source of traffic is a mentally unstable pig on two feet.  Many good posters have left and many more have never bothered to turn up.  The posts are down more than half from last month alone because people are getting tired of the same show over and over!

But here you are keeping close stats like someone appointed you the voice of the stakeholders

#winning

ac_lmfao

That's your buddy Deport.

Oak

Quote from: "Guest"Look at the stats.

Look at the numbers when Martini was mod compared to now.

He delivers.

Deport is a coward, aren't you Deport?  Always hiding and lurking.  

I'm not the problem anywhere.  You're a faggot everywhere.  Your OP and ensuing comments are a testament to your decade + long butthurt.

What a pussy.

Oak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Wash, rinse, repeat...

An idea they stole from me

Because I'm the king of good ideas.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Actually came up with the idea myself back at Digital Strife. Never seen you do it because you weren't even a clagnut on King Martini's arse hairs at the time and nobody important (ie: me) was even aware you existed at the time.

Take more HRT and complain to your leftist echo chamber that I am oppressing you. And get your minions to copypasta this post, because being copycats is the only thing Sperging Gigglepots does with any proficiency.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview