Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=368795 time=1593206857 user_id=88ac_boring

Step up yor game ( not likely ) and you too may have a tribute thread one day. You have a lot of catching up to do, this thread could reach 100 pages or more!

Fun with Steak!

cc

Quotethis thread could reach 100 pages or more!

IF you keep posting same crap over & over over & over,...  prolly so

ac_boring  ac_boring
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=368797 time=1593208170 user_id=88
Quotethis thread could reach 100 pages or more!

IF you keep posting same crap over & over, prolly so

ac_boring  ac_boring

That's the spirit!

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Without The Real Woman, I am nothing.

Please touch my weiner.

Anonymous

The Real Woman has become an online phenomenon akin to Christ. We all know how that ended.

Anonymous

The Real Woman is REAL! Sharkey was a fan and so am I. The Real Woman is the Internet, and the sum of all forums.

Do you get it?

The Real Woman is REAL and there is NOTHING that will change that despite the aims of the Jews and Communists that infest this Internet station. Be warned, just as television infects the mind, so do Jews and Communists.

Beware!

Anonymous

The Real Woman is more Canadian than Wayne Gretzky and maple syrup!  The Real Woman is now a cultural icon!

Anonymous

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3TMbkrHckT0/Wijd3xGxXWI/AAAAAAAAYlE/g34-OSaVvA0sLxlKKiph0vWoiAgcOd0lgCLcBGAs/s320/wonder%2Bwoman%2Bwrath.gif">

Anonymous

They should tear down the Gassy Jack statue and replace it with one of the Real Woman in her wheeler.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=368866 time=1593291252
They should tear down the Gassy Jack statue and replace it with one of the Real Woman in her wheeler.

Change.org...  Should I start a poll so we can rightfully make this happen?

Anonymous

https://andtheywalkeddotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/image124.jpg?w=224&h=300">

Anonymous

I told the Real Woman that we will always remember her.  Now this is the most popular thread here!

The Real Woman must know that now she's attained the popularity of David Duke at least, maybe the KKK, and maybe even Hitler?

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=368908 time=1593348113
I told the Real Woman that we will always remember her.  Now this is the most popular thread here!

The Real Woman must know that now she's attained the popularity of David Duke at least, maybe the KKK, and maybe even Hitler?

Hey dumbass, this is a lovely little obnoxious trophy thread you started here. Your schoolyard antics have grown very stale, Mel.

Remember when RW directed your sign on to Zombo.com?.... That's what Real Woman thinks of you and your drunken tirades. She always said "Mel is one if those stupid people who thinks they're smart". And she was right...as usual.

She also has very little love for the membership here. Oh I'm sure there are a few individuals that she has no problem with and may even miss their company, but overall I don't think she gives a fat rats ass about most of them...There is just too much bitterness under the bridge on both sides ....So I don't think there is a chance in hell that she is coming back no matter how many bullshit guest posts you throw at this train wreck.....Put an end to this nonsense and give this thread the quiet death it deserves. Let it sink to the bottom of the shit heap where it belongs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bob Sacamano" post_id=368907 time=1593346975
https://andtheywalkeddotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/image124.jpg?w=224&h=300">

Regard! The good people of Trail spoken! There is now a statue to the Real Woman in her wheeler. Perhaps they should rename the Trail library to the Real Woman Book Depository?